Things I've Learned Playing SW:GoH

1. Mobile games are good. I've almost forgotten how entertaining Dragon Warrior was back in the day.
2. I love Star Wars more than ever, more than I thought I did.
3. TWO SW animated series? With lots of amazingly interesting characters? Does Lucas know?
4. The House of the Mouse knows more about milking things dry than an obsessive compulsive cow farmer.
5. EA is not perfect. (Don't know/don't care to know CG. Thank you for the game though.) (Also, say it with me everyone: E. A. Sports. It's in the game!)
6. Give people a forum, create a little controversy, and you learn the depths and heights a person will go OVER A GAME. We can be so... inhuman...
7. Give people something to spend money on, and if they've got it, they'll spend it, even if it's colorful pixels. And if they don't have it, they'll sell their children to get it to spend it.
8. Daisy Ridley: hot actress. Rey: cool character. Rey-SWGoH toon: abomination. Unless I have her. Then she's the Force's gift to humankind.
9. I either have too much free time, or I'm learning more about time management than I ever could have in college. (I'm leaning toward the latter, as I have three jobs.)
10. I AM THE RANCOR SLAYER! ALL BOW BEFORE THE MIGHT OF MY MIGHTY HEROIC HEROES! AHAHAHAAAA! (They're coming to take me away, ho ho he he ha ha...)

Replies

• lol +1
  • @GrampaSimpson Bump, made me grin! :smile:
  • Clean up aisle 3..
  • Thank you one and all. This is open for anyone to add to the list. What have you learned from SW:GoH? I so wanna make this a T-shirt...
  • 5. EA is not perfect. (Don't know/don't care to know CG. Thank you for the game though.) (Also, say it with me everyone: E. AIDS. Sports. It's in the game!)
    I just corrected it for you. :p
  • Daisy Ridley is probably a 7.5/10
    Also since disney acquired SW, does that make Rey a disney princess?
  • 3145ri0.jpg
  • What have I learned with SW:GOH?

Star Wars fans are more vocal than any other games I've played. LOL
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    What have I learned with SW:GOH?

That's what you've learned from playing star wars galaxy of forums. Different game
  • Snake2 wrote: »
    What have I learned with SW:GOH?

That's what you've learned from playing star wars galaxy of forums. Different game

True, verbal pvp.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    This was my first mobile game. I've learned that I can enjoy mobile games, but the monetization system in play on mobile is an abomination.
  • medetec wrote: »
    This was my first mobile game. I've learned that I can enjoy mobile games, but the monetization system in play on mobile is an abomination.

Microtransactions make the Internet go round.. lol
  • EleNiggle wrote: »
    Daisy Ridley is probably a 7.5/10

No, it makes Leia a Disney princess. Which makes me wonder, just when will they be releasing her Magiclip Doll character in that RotJ outfit? I'm sure moms everywhere would be thrilled if that happened.
  • EleNiggle wrote: »
    Daisy Ridley is probably a 7.5/10

This comment made me laugh more than the OP....

Please post a pic of you and any girl you've dated that looks better than her before you start putting people on a number scale that you will never even meet. X_x

I have learned: This community makes random judgement on all types of things with no basis and 7.5/10 times they are insults or negative comments.