I just quit this game, and I'll tell you why...

2Next

Replies

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    i still use the same 5 every single day, before the change and now post-change. don't feel any differently about it.
    mighty chlorians
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    reizse wrote: »
    i still use the same 5 every single day, before the change and now post-change. don't feel any differently about it.

Pretty much the same, except the last battle I like to go all glass cannons
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Blam wrote: »
    reizse wrote: »

Pretty much the same, except the last battle I like to go all glass cannons

the last battle i usually auto just to see how my team behaves. if i wanted to analyze how my team works on AI, i should just auto all battles, then retreat before killing the final character. imo, this change will allow us to really look into how team comp can work on defense (the only missing piece is that the enemy is AI as well...so not as intuitive as a human-controlled opposing team)
    mighty chlorians
  • I am winning GW more now.... so yea

and if wookie didnt get all your good things, i will take your purple mats thx
  • joshuasme
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Haven't lost since the change. I've spent $15 total, dooku and $10 in gems. Played today with my starting 5, sid, lumi, dooku, JC, IG86 and never lost any of them and never had to play a B team.
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    PeterPwn wrote: »
    Reason: Galactic war is no longer fun.

Galactic War: This game mode is absolutely flawed. If they reset the special abilities between rounds that would make it at least tolerable to play. But at the start of every round the other team has all of their abilities and I'm still stuck in cool down. The other issue is that I am facing teams as powerful as mine by the 4th round. With the changes to retreat I have to use force close and I end up spending hours trying to beat the mode. I load up, Dooku double stuns me, and I force close and repeat until that doesn't happen.

What changes should be made to Galactic War:
    -Reset special abilities between rounds
    -Allow 3-5 retreats PER War
    -Disallow force close

Until these changes are made I will no longer play this game, it is far too frustrating and infuriating.

If you don't have one of the best teams in the galaxy you don't deserve to make it to the end. It's called Galactic War for a reason. We all can't get the trophy every time. I have every char in game except 2 and all above 4 stars. I also have about 20 chars over 61 and 13 of them maxed out and I didn't beat GW this week either even though I won last week and 14 times before. Sometimes you roll some weird team like 3 stealth chars and they rock you lol.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Bye
  • Mizo, trybfor 2 weeks, if you can and like, to only upgrade those: Lumi, JC, Talia, Daka. Just those. Especially the ability mats level III on the heal skill to 6.
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    GW is supposed to be hard, right? I'm level 55 and only completed it once. It's the only challenge I get daily, along with pvp, so I enjoy the play by play.
  • So let me get this right? You want to be able to run away more because you can't find a strategy or have not put yourself in a position to have a strategy that wins. That reminds me of participation ribbons little league sports that no longer keep score and field days who don't hand out ribbons in fear of hurting feelings all that does is produce people who cry about fairness and how they can't run away fast enough who ever said things were fair PAC man wasn't fair but we all played it half to death its a game it can't let you conquer completely or easily because its also a business that wants u to spend your money when you fell you cant when any other way or if your simply not patient either way its not that serious its star wars and even thou I do OK at the game I'm gonna drop a twenty just to see how much better I cannot make my team that will never completely conquer the galaxy for the blue ribbon.
    -FightinPhantom 303rd/720th Mile High City
    191568986 Ally Code
    Phightin.Phantom@gmail.com
  • Pardon the grammer a ran away from third period English. I meant win not when and I didn't mean all them other grammer mistakes mis cakes.
    -FightinPhantom 303rd/720th Mile High City
    191568986 Ally Code
    Phightin.Phantom@gmail.com
  • Bye.
  • Well guys, I lasted a whole day before SWGOH called me back! It's so addictive. Hopefully I don't rage quit again. I just need to accept losses for what they are and keep leveling up my characters and not spend all day playing the game.
  • Play for fun works for me :#