Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    tRRRey wrote: »
    You're claiming that you're fine with the difficulty of GW but then complaim that it's impossible to complete. Well guess what? It is difficult because that's how GW works, but it is not impossible. Not even close.

I am NOT fine with the difficulty. I said I am fine with it being difficult to complete. The current difficulty is nearly impossible for many many players. There are days were it's impossible for my team to beat another team. I clearly laid out the problem and that it's not a level playing field. Please actually READ the information before you troll.

Is it better to be a troll or an incessant whiner? :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Samantha wrote: »
    Saraleb wrote: »
    I'll share a tip a Jedi gave me. On those final nodes, before using your A or B teams, throw some low level heroes you never use in GW (because they're like lvl 1 or 4 stars or whatever) into a X or Y team. Start the fight and watch those hard nodes blow all their cool downs. It helps when you put your A & B teams in, gives you a huge advantage.

Apart from you then lose TM adv... suicide squads not worked for a good while

Sometimes having the enemy blow their cooldowns is better than having a TM advantage, especially if you know you can't kill the key opponents with that turn advantage. It's a lot better to face an Old Ben and Han with the same TM as you if they've already used up their specials :smile:

While this may very well be true, I have not found it to be the case for me. I've found that against maxed teams, speed kills, and the TM advantage rules the day.

Of course I run very, very fast teams.

I don't use suicide squads either, but it seems like people here want them to be good so I might as well suggest the one situation where you can use them effectively.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Nothing a little Teebo can't fix
  • tRRRey wrote: »
    You're claiming that you're fine with the difficulty of GW but then complaim that it's impossible to complete. Well guess what? It is difficult because that's how GW works, but it is not impossible. Not even close.

I am NOT fine with the difficulty. I said I am fine with it being difficult to complete. The current difficulty is nearly impossible for many many players. There are days were it's impossible for my team to beat another team. I clearly laid out the problem and that it's not a level playing field. Please actually READ the information before you troll.

Is it better to be a troll or an incessant whiner? :smile:

Well when you spend money on a product you have certain expectations. You should get what you are paying for. People want a return on their investment. If you invest money in something and the place you invested doesn't give any return whatsoever, you have a right to complain. In this case, the company chooses not to listen to it's spenders.

If a person invests in this game for a return of enjoyment, then that's what they should get. When things are changed, and become no fun people get upset. I have spent money and supported this game. I get upset when they decided to change GW to make it not only much much harder, but take 3x longer so they could try and get me to spend more. But it doesn't want to make me spend more. It makes me want to spend less.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to buy crystals to get raid gear and improve my characters, but I can't see spending any more money on a game that I am increasingly getting frustrated with and I see that they are making absolutely no effort to make me feel like they are listening to us at all.

I can't complete GW anymore, it's insanely difficult. I can't farm GW very well because I get 400 less GW coins a day. Not to mention the millions I lost in credits. I can't complete the GW achievment now because I am barely completing 1 GW a week if I am lucky. I invested in getting Teebo leveled up to be raid effective, and how he is broken, he unstealths all the time, they won't fix it. Farming Mods is insanely expensive.

So no, this game isn't much fun anymore. I really really really want it to be, but it's not. I can't get through the daily tasks and the more I level I chars the harder GW gets, so what incentive do I have to spend to level up toons?

Just an FYI. All the money I spent in this game was during the period up through June 15th when I was completing GW daily. I didn't feel demoralized because I couldn't complete anything.
  • I don't mind the tough squads at nodes11-12, but why am i getting this squad at node 6? And then back to 60s&70s at node 7, then BACK to full raid gear/modded at node 10-12?
    28465394670_115e421566_z.jpgUntitled
  • So not only have you stacked the odds against us todays node 12 is a farce. My GS usually crits. at 4800 nope not today he only hits for 2300 crit. Rey can do upwards of 10,000 if the cards are right against your super team 2600 for flurry of blows...Now I know your cheating or I just went up against a hacked account no way I can get neutered like that they chewed up my droids everything...Just stupid.
  • **** is censored that is just stupid
  • 48 yes 48 characters got defeated by the last team I went up against in GW, finally gave up cause the line HK-47 would attack 3 times before I could, this isn't a challenge, this is horse ****, it's getting harder and harder for me to enjoy this game
  • Grinningdemon36
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    also why are the rewards trash?
  • gorki
    31 posts Member
    There's something fishy with droid teams in GW..I run a droid team, almost same setup as the droid team I faced today, and yet, these droids keept filling up they'r TM for no apparent reason.. Without JE boost. I'm sorry I didn't make a video. For example HK being stunned, un-stunns and just fills up it's TM and attacks me. Their whole team going twice or more without my team going once. I repeat, almost same teams. **** is up with that?
  • Nightlores wrote: »
    Well, GW supposedly scales based on your highest toon power. So if you focused only on arena, ye it's hard for you. Can't easilly do GW with an arena team. I use QGJ (l), Yoda, Rey, Dooku, GS for GW and usually complete node 1-11 with them. If there is a hard team I switch RG and/or Luminara in for Yoda/Dooku.

Yeah I've tried secondary teams to sacrifice but half the time the teams I face 1 or twice per war are so OP that they run thru 2 or 3 of my teams easily. Speed mods being a big reason.
  • I think the devs are waiting for us to just stop complaining so keep posting!

GW sucks. This game sucks. It's a cash grab and thats it. Bring back the fun and people will spend more $.
  • Grrr apparently I'm a 11 node GW player since that annoying update. The teams I face on the last node seem surreal! I'm an 80 lvl player with +10 7* characters gear 8; been playing since February. Every day I do my daily GW and according to the achievements, I've only finished 65 GW's.... Freaking ridiculous!
    I am confronted against impossible teams!
    Please make this more balanced! Mods mess up this part of the game !
  • I was hoping gw would get easier if I worked on.my team of level 80s. No luck it just became even harder. I maxed out the working making him a super hard to kill. Gw just two shot him. He had max protection and defense mods 5 stars. Total max and he is wiped first. I don't get it. I have over 21 level 80s and still can't get threw gw. I am getting beat up at every turn. I understand stand the game is hard but if you worked as hard as I have there should be a way to win. I think it sucks to take away the win.
  • Daddyl
    46 posts Member
    Seriously - node 11. Did not kill one opposing toon. They killed 30 level 80 7 star gear 8-10 toons. I maybe had six attacks. Stopped caring - need credits - this used to be enjoyable, it now feels like a slap in the face
  • gw is a complete joke. the way to node 12 is tedious and node 12 is unbeatable.
    got there today with all toons alive though they had burned their cooldowns. sent in some suicide squads, but still was unable to kill even ONE with my main team and all of the rest, since I faced a maximum geared and modded team.
  • Thanks for the fully geared / fully modded unbeatable droid team on node 6! GW is horrible. Absolutely horrible.
  • Thoroku
    31 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    At least now I have a new thing I hate most. That would be a fully modded Leia getting called in to assist and then attacking her turn, getting 6 attacks. Yay.
  • GW....i'm loosing the joy for the game....it's too hard ....and i dont know if the enemies are players or a robot
    becouse i cant see this players in arena battle!!!!
  • Kracken wrote: »
    Totally annoying, not a fan of a daily impossible mechanic. I'm lvl 68 facing lvl 76-80 7star maxed geared teams in GW....not fun to know I'm going to lose everyday....

Still feel the same way, this is nothing but negative for me.
  • Still more QQ than pew pew! Sorry @LessQQ_MorePewPew I had to!

You people actually think the game is suppose to give you the most valuable resource in the game for free? Hahahahahahahaha!

If you folks actually read some of the advice people are giving you on these forums & in this thread in particular, you'd actually finish GW most days. But it's actually easier to complain about something than to actually figure it out I guess.

Rage on!
  • This is a warning to all players below 36k power level!

I moved above this "magic" mark few days ago and I couldn't finish GW yesterday at node 12, today I can't even move past node 8 without losing some of my best toons! After retreating and trying different setups like 10 times, the fun is gone. I just put this game away.

Do yourself a favour and stay below 36k. It is worth the GW tokens and coins!
  • eliza
    33 posts Member
    Working as intended:
    IMG_1616.PNG
  • Nyteshade81
    120 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I just wish the power calculation that is used took full account of mods. My node 12 on paper is only 13% higher than my top 5, but the mods push the gap quite a bit farther.

wQRgj6T.png

I sorta lucked out by getting this far and only losing Daka and RG in node 11. Unfortunately, they are the exact 2 toons I need to CC anything long enough to burst down Rey or GS. Nothing else can live long enough to scratch them.
  • Go into battle, first attack misses one AI, retreat, repeat on each AI toon...dodge every god **** time. On all five.

Random my ****. Do the devs even play this game?
  • ThewhiteonE
    658 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    If a dodge is set as the first attack, it'll stay that way till you change positioning of your toons or just by changing out one singular toon. You folks really don't read the forum do you?

Anyone else want to complain about you not knowing how to play the game?
  • Suikoden wrote: »
    Go into battle, first attack misses one AI, retreat, repeat on each AI toon...dodge every god **** time. On all five.

Random my ****. Do the devs even play this game?

Look friend, you need to change something in your sequence. Sometimes selecting a different target works. Sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes you need to choose a different attack or action, such as basic instead of special. Sometimes you can just substitute a different character into your squad. Sometimes you can just switch the positions for a couple characters.
    What you are running into here is that the RNG result of your first attack is coming up very low on the accuracy scale. If it's always your first attack, it doesn't matter who you target, it's going to miss. So do something else. Or just live with the dodge.
  • I created an account to post in this thread.

20+7* toons. 15 of them lv80. 39K arena power. Top 10 toons fully modded.

You can take this galactic chore and shove it directly up your azz. I finish it about half the time. 2+ hrs a day.
  • GW is Terrible... Still...
  • Today was even worse than usual. Couldnt get past node 6. All of my seven, six and five stars just got annihilated. I usually get to last or second last but i rarely win.