Ability Material in Cantina Battles

Ability Material in cantina battles are few and far between. I think the drop rate needs to be increased.

Replies

• Time
    293 posts Member
    You can buy them in shipments with cantina credits, and you can refresh cantina energy for 100 crystals. It wasn't meant to be easy but it isn't that hard imo.
  • I get where you coming from but when it's showing possible rewards are 3 different types of ability material and after 5 or 6 battles and not getting any. Its just a letdown.
  • This bothered me too until i unlocked Galactic Wars. that drops everything I need and i find that i'm farming shards and store currency more from Cantina than ability mats. It's just a nice bonus once in a while to get a mat
  • Thanks that's good info im not that far yet " lvl 44" that does make me feel better!
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Time wrote: »
    You can buy them in shipments with cantina credits..
    .. which you should never, ever do, as they are much easier to get than Cantina credits are.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Time wrote: »
    You can buy them in shipments with cantina credits..
    .. which you should never, ever do, as they are much easier to get than Cantina credits are.
    Good tip.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Just... do your galatic war and the challenge for ability mats, it's like 3x a week, usually you fully max the skill of a char in roughly a week after hitting 40, not counting the bugged event that wonderfully drops ability mats as well