Will the current raid be fixed before the new one is released? Devour and Stealth still broken

The rancor is still starting with ZERO cooldown on Devour in Phase 2 and 3 more often than not. It should start with 5 at the beginning of each phase. That's extra damage we're losing when a toon is eaten right off the bat.

Also, is Teebo's stealth going to be fixed?

A) It's not always lasting 3 turns after using Scramble Tactics when he's the leader.

B) When Deathmarked by the Captain, and you activate Scramble Tactics, he immediately drops out of stealth. The green stealth icon will appear over his head then immediately disappear while Deathmarked so he can't remove turn meter.

@EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera I know you guys are excited to release the new raid, but will this one be fixed first? And will there still be an option to play the old raid after the new raid is released? Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    So I guess you guys completely gave up to work on the new raid?
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Wait for more info. The devs already acknowledged these bugs numerous times. Things will be fixed when they're fixed.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Exarius
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Yudoka wrote: »
    Wait for more info. The devs already acknowledged these bugs numerous times. Things will be fixed when they're fixed.

How long though? Teebo has been broken forever.... And without fixing it they want to release another raid? Kinda stupid if you ask me....
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Exarius wrote: »

How long though? Teebo has been broken forever.... And without fixing it they want to release another raid? Kinda **** if you ask me....

He has but the current raid is still EZ mode, especially T7 (it's pretty embarrassing how much easier it is than T6. The challenge is how not to finish it too quickly before everyone in the guild gets a swing to get some loot).

And I doubt the next raid will see Teebo be as useful for it. If the same Teebo team will again be the star, they've greatly failed.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Exarius wrote: »

How long though? Teebo has been broken forever.... And without fixing it they want to release another raid? Kinda **** if you ask me....

This....we're kind of running out of patience with Teebo being broken considering he takes forever to gear.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    I always get a chuckle when people say it's 'embarrassing' how easy t7 is. What exactly is so embarrassing? Do you think it was not designed intentionally to be a quick farm and not a drawn-out slugfest like t6? T7 helps dolphins and ftp in that you don't need a giant roster to remain competitive. Just two solid teams will do. I love this raid - still.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    I don't expect them to fix this and I expect the new raid to be riddled with more bugs... I mean features.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    I always get a chuckle when people say it's 'embarrassing' how easy t7 is. What exactly is so embarrassing? Do you think it was not designed intentionally to be a quick farm and not a drawn-out slugfest like t6? T7 helps dolphins and ftp in that you don't need a giant roster to remain competitive. Just two solid teams will do. I love this raid - still.

T7 is supposed to be the ultimate challenge. And no, I do not think it was designed to be a quick farm; do you really think they meant for T7 to be soloable? It certainly did not start out that way. I think they botched the TM control that made it too easy. Mods made it even easier. Our guild now has to jump through hoops to not finish it too quickly and lock most members out. Nearly 100% of our strategy revolves around this and not actual tactics. It's like they designed each aspect of the game in a vacuum without testing the interactions.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    There was nothing easy about T7 for our guild. We just finished our first this morning but we started our guild as T5, then months of T6 and now finally, T7.

You may think it's easy and I know that certain phases are solo'able but come on, you can't say that any F2P or new guild can just pick up and beat a T7 no prob. It takes multiple runs, practice, coordination and fully leveled 7* lineup. There's nothing easy about that.

Now if you paid $5K for a sick roster, millions of gems, purchased mods & gear from the store and THEN went into t7, then yeah, it probably seemed easy. But give it some perspective.
  • Options
    It has been a quick farm from the very beginning. Even before teebo came on the scene. Always has been. Had they wanted more hps they would have added it.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    djlott wrote: »
    There was nothing easy about T7 for our guild. We just finished our first this morning but we started our guild as T5, then months of T6 and now finally, T7.

You may think it's easy and I know that certain phases are solo'able but come on, you can't say that any F2P or new guild can just pick up and beat a T7 no prob. It takes multiple runs, practice, coordination and fully leveled 7* lineup. There's nothing easy about that.

Now if you paid $5K for a sick roster, millions of gems, purchased mods & gear from the store and THEN went into t7, then yeah, it probably seemed easy. But give it some perspective.

We probably waited too long to jump into T7. We were at the point of doing T6 in almost a single refresh (a bit was left over to finish off after the reset). And our guild is mostly F2P players. We do not have any whales. It could just be that our top players did a lot of research and focused on building the optimal Teebo squad?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hi there! Meandering outta my Bugs & Issues lair
    I'm sorry I don't have a response for everything that's been asked, but I did want to address the concerns I can.
    - The rancor raid will NOT be phased out when the new raid is released
    - The devour bug has been flagged as such and should be sent up to our team for further investigation
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    I'm sorry I don't have a response for everything that's been asked, but I did want to address the concerns I can.
    - The devour bug has been flagged as such and should be sent up to our team for further investigation

Wow...thanks for the response!
  • Options

Thanks for the response. Is Teebo also being looked at? I know he was looked at before but it didn't work out. His stealth only lasts maybe one turn when he's the leader when it should last 3.
  • DrJ
    18 posts Member
    Options
    There is plenty of space next to the Rancor raid, why would it be removed? I think only non-leaders and non-officers ask this question.

• jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    djlott wrote: »

Thats a big load of poop... T7 is easy... You got 50 ftp members? Good! 1 good squad each and t7 is down... you guys wasting months on t6 doesnt make t7 whale territory or difficult

• Options
    Teebo bug will most likely be fixed right after release of the new raid.
    The raids will naturally be using the same currency, and the new raid will naturally have much better rewards. Enjoy :smile:
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Options
    Rumors ...
    Teebo's abilities current state is a result of hard fix work of many developers in EA during last weeks. I have heard, additional 34 developers will be send to help current team , and next year they will see a chance to fix the stealth bug.