Your best character?

Who is your best character?

Replies

• Options
    Probably Asajj Ventress.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Geonosian soldier (4* 7). The amount of damage that little ugly termite can dish out is on par with sidious and is pretty quick too. Not to mention he's also easy to farm
  • Options
    Poggle makes everyone better! Hard to go past
  • Options
    Daka. Her revive skill always save my squad in arena :)
  • Wazlinski
    359 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Phasma makes me smile. Since you didn't state definition of "best", I'll interpret best as character makes the team overall happen. Her leadership and calling others to me makes her my best :)

Also, she's my only 7* for time being, that also counts in her favour ;)
  • Options
    Probably Asajj Ventress.

@cosmicturtle333 do you have her 7* ?

I've got her at 5* at the moment and she hits pretty hard, but boy oh boy is she slow!?

Is it worth upgrading her further? She doesn't really fit with my arena team, but I'm sure there is potential there.

Thanks in advance.

• Options
    And in reply to OP, my "best" character is Luminara 7*. I have Sid 7* and Phasma nearly 7* now, but I can't imagine going into Arena or GW without Luminara. She's indispensable for me.
  • Options
    Ewok Scout&Royal Guard&Teebo (he is incredibly good no jk.)
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Bongo wrote: »
    Probably Asajj Ventress.

@cosmicturtle333 do you have her 7* ?

I've got her at 5* at the moment and she hits pretty hard, but boy oh boy is she slow!?

Is it worth upgrading her further? She doesn't really fit with my arena team, but I'm sure there is potential there.

Thanks in advance.

You're welcome in advance.

7* gear 8 level 61 abilities level 5 and 6.

I've never used her outside of a Nightsister synergy, and they're all slow so I don't really notice it. I can't tell you how she would work with squad's like droids or Sith or whatever, but I just like her because of how her abilities are interesting and that it takes skill to use her properly.

Post your team and I may be able to help.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I really, really like my Maul. When he gets the chance to go off, he's the best. None like him. Once he starts killing, he can drop three toons at full health in one turn. All my efforts are presently going towards making the most of him.
  • Options
    I would trade every single one of my heroes for a 7* Darth Maul.
    Not even kidding.
  • Options
    Luminara but Ventress would be a close second.
  • Options
    My best hero is Greedo. Just because he is easily farmable and he is using easily farmable items. I have him 7*, just one item from gear lv IX power 5090. He can wipe out Sid if your´e bit lucky
  • Options
    Nargoth33 wrote: »
    My best hero is Greedo. Just because he is easily farmable and he is using easily farmable items. I have him 7*, just one item from gear lv IX power 5090. He can wipe out Sid if your´e bit lucky

I think you're the first person I've seen that has greedo at 7*, usually most people aren't too thrilled with him. It's cool if you have him working in a team good :)
  • Options
    I think you're the first person I've seen that has greedo at 7*, usually most people aren't too thrilled with him. It's cool if you have him working in a team good
    Despite only having a 5* Greedo he is a beast. Running him with Phasma and Fives he usually get 1 extra shot almost everyturn, and thats almost a secure crit which means he often attacks twice. So he can wipe a Sid or Maul in almost one turn.
  • Options
    My best overall is Poe, cause he fits with literally every team.

Rey is probably my best otherwise as I can reliably 1 shot Sid or Dooku with her. QGJ is a close second for what he brings to the table though.
  • Options
    Rey is definitely my best. Basically the only reason I get through GW with as many characters intact as I do
  • Options
    Wazlinski wrote: »

I think you're the first person I've seen that has greedo at 7*, usually most people aren't too thrilled with him. It's cool if you have him working in a team good :)

I just don´t like to play same **** as others :)