"Events and Challenges" Schedule

Prev1
Sonoren
32 posts Member
edited January 2016
EA/CG....

I find the absolute most frustrating aspect of this game is the "schedule" for lack of a better word, for the "events and challenges" hologram table...

I don't know the schedule exactly but it's something like this as an example:

SUNDAY:
Can do 5 COMPLETIONS (not attempts) for credits, training droids, agility gear, strength gear, intelligence gear, and ability mats. That's THIRTY completions on this table for Sunday.... Wow!

MONDAY:
Can do 5 COMPLETIONS for credits and agility gear... That's only 10 completions for Monday

TUESDAY:
Can do 5 completions for training droids and strength gear... Again only 10 for Tuesday

WEDNESDAY:
Can do 5 completions for credits and intelligence gear... Again only 10 for Wednesday

THURSDAY:
Can do 5 completions for training droids and ability materials. Again only 10 for Thursday

FRIDAY:
Can do 5 completions for credits and training droids. Again only 10 for Friday

SATURDAY:
Can do 5 completions for training droids and ability mats... Again only 10 for Saturday

I'm posting this complaint on a SUNDAY....

What's got me annoyed?

I don't like that the only day to really harvest is Sunday... I'm sure I'm not the only person that works all day on Sunday... I'm at a severe disadvantage due to this ...

SUGGESTION:

I think it would be better to allow all players to access all types of events and challenges EVERY DAY...
Additionally though; allow players to complete a grand total of 15 completions every day.

This way-- players can strategically choose events and challenges each day equally, based on the rewards they need most at the time...

Sometimes someone might need intelligence gear but the only gear event/challenge available for them that day is strength(or something else)...

I just hate how the day of the week changes the way we can play this game. It should be playable exactly the same way every day to eliminate unfair advantage to players that have weekends off....

Bring balance to the force ... For skywalker's sake...

Replies

• Actually, some of them only offer 3 completions, so some "10" days are really "8" and definitely less on Sunday in total.
  • Its monday and its droids and str challenge.....
  • i highly doubt you work 24 hours on sunday.
  • Kesiss wrote: »
    i highly doubt you work 24 hours on sunday.

I work as a developer (not games) and Sunday is my only day off so it's filled with family stuff, etc. I still manage to finish the rounds on the challenges, just in smaller chunks throughout the day.

I imagine someone working a 12+ hour shift might struggle a bit on Sunday's but you can't schedule a game around them.

To the op I hope you figure it out. The Sunday is our loot piñata.
  • If they did as your suggest people like me would just complete them all every single day and blow past people who cannot, having one set day seems fine to me.
  • Its only three completions each for credits, exp droids, and mats, not five.
  • I work all day Sunday too. It's no big deal. It doesn't take that long, you can auto battle most of them so just do that while you watch TV or something.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • The gear challenges are all able to be completed 5 times, the training droids, credits, and ability mats can only be done three times.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    OP if you have that much time to write that...why not think of a solution for yourself?

You can auto battle most of the challenges, while take a bowel movement, brush teeth,breakfast, lunch, dinner, watch tv, while driving (not recommend) , while workout etc.
  • We have 6 types of challenges, with 3/5 wins per day (not even rounds, if you lose it doesn't count or even has the timer, you can just play it until you win it, then 10 mins cooldown and repeat until you've won all).

You get each challenge thrice per week, that's pretty nice imho. And Sundays of course are the best days! :)

PS: Auto Play is your friend.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Sonoren
    32 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    You noobs spouting off about auto play obviously haven't broken into the tier III and tier IV challenges lol. Auto = defeat.
  • Case in point: the 4th tier of the challenge with general veers and grand moff tarkin.. They do not start with ability block like I'm tier 1-3. Can't auto tier 4 lol
  • Sonoren wrote: »
    You noobs spouting off about auto play obviously haven't broken into the tier III and tier IV challenges lol. Auto = defeat.

Lol cant autoplay the challenge and call others noobs :p
    And the challenge with veers and tarkin only goes till tier 3...

• Yes it does. Level up more and you'll see. Lmao. Clown.
  • No, tier 3 unlocks at level 62...
  • Cad bane, boba and vader challenges go to tier 5
  • You're wrong, sorry. There are definitely tier IV challenges already... And autonomy on those is suicide. Furthermore this thread isn't about being able to auto... Where did you people get your grossly pathetic reading comprehension "skills"?? Go back to elementary school please

This is about days of the week as it effects challenges offered.

I strongly think it would be better if we all were allowed to choose which events and challenges we do each day and that each day should offer the same experience. This Sunday favoritism is NOT fair gameplay.

If you think it is that's because you're biased and protecting your own unfair advantage..

You're wrong, sorry. There are definitely tier IV challenges already... And autonomy on those is suicide. Furthermore this thread isn't about being able to auto... Where did you people get your grossly pathetic reading comprehension "skills"?? Go back to elementary school please

This is about days of the week as it effects challenges offered.

I strongly think it would be better if we all were allowed to choose which events and challenges we do each day and that each day should offer the same experience. This Sunday favoritism is NOT fair gameplay.

If you think it is that's because you're biased and protecting your own unfair advantage..

You were talking about the veers and tarkin challenge, this is the str challenge. This challenge only goes to tier 3 when you reach level 62. Not tier 4 like you said in your example.
    And you completely wasted your own thread by calling everybody noobs, while they were only trying to help you.
    Case in point: the 4th tier of the challenge with general veers and grand moff tarkin.. They do not start with ability block like I'm tier 1-3. Can't auto tier 4 lol

Here let me quote you, before you edit it.
  • Again. Reading comprehension. Get some. Read the OP. Carefully. I explicitly stated I was making an example for the explanation. Not that it was exactly as it is in game. Yet the replies jumped on all sorts of tangents about autoing and which challenge is on what day, etc. they aren't even relevant replies. So no. They weren't helping me. Neither are you.

If you can't discuss the feasibility of the SCHEDULE being balanced then please don't reply I'm this thread. This is not about autoing or whether the a specific challenge is on Monday or Wednesday currently. Lol

The tread is about how all events and challenges should be available every day, and then let each player decide which event and challenge they use their completions for the day on...

It's more fair, more strategic, and consistently balanced.

The fact that none of you agree causes me great concern for your intellectual capacity to grasp new concepts and understand ..... Yikes.
  • Pindasauskanon
    1803 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Sonoren wrote: »
    Again. Reading comprehension. Get some. Read the OP. Carefully. I explicitly stated I was making an example for the explanation. Not that it was exactly as it is in game. Yet the replies jumped on all sorts of tangents about autoing and which challenge is on what day, etc. they aren't even relevant replies. So no. They weren't helping me. Neither are you.

If you can't discuss the feasibility of the SCHEDULE being balanced then please don't reply I'm this thread. This is not about autoing or whether the a specific challenge is on Monday or Wednesday currently. Lol

The tread is about how all events and challenges should be available every day, and then let each player decide which event and challenge they use their completions for the day on...

It's more fair, more strategic, and consistently balanced.

The fact that none of you agree causes me great concern for your intellectual capacity to grasp new concepts and understand ..... Yikes.

Here you go again! Instead of making an apology (you are wrong about the veers and tarkin challenge). You insult everybody who don't agree with you. There is no room for discussion with you, since everybody who disagrees is either a noob or dumb.
    You started this thread because you work on sundays and had problems finishing all the challenges. Some people here responded, because they work on sundays too. But they managed to finish all the challenges and were giving you tips on how to do so.
    I´m not saying it´s a bad idea to change to challenge system, but you being such a tyrant here doesn´t help your cause.
  • The only aspect I was trying to discuss was the amount of completes we can do per day and how the current schedule creates massive unfair advantage/disadvantage.

Can you people center your focus on that concept-- please?? Lol.....
  • The schedule is randomly changing every week though... if not please corret me :smile:
    My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    image_zps9uurwhte.png

Guess what happens when I scroll to the right? Nothing. Why? Cause there is no tier 4 strength challenge.

Derp-Meme-031.jpg

Considering your behavior towards other posters who have been trying to help you don't expect anything more than what you've gotten. Trolling your own thread is bad.
  • Sonoren
    32 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I've been playing since early December and it seems to always heavily favor Sunday's and for like 8 weeks in a row now I've missed out heavily on my ability to harvest rewards due to Sunday being my busiest day of the week. It's driving me absolutely insane that I am at such a disadvantage and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I can't be...
    I'm sure we all have very different schedules in the real world. Which is WHY I suggested the change I suggested. To equalize everyone's ability to strategize and harvest materials per week rather than reward people who have weekends off.....

I'm sorry that my example wasn't perfect and didn't reflect exact game conditions perfect. I didn't expect it needed to in order to get my point across. But clearly I was very wrong :p

I'm sorry I was wrong about tarkin and veers going to tier IV instead of III. Again though the main point of that aspect was that at the highest tiers auto is not an option. And again that's not what this thread was intended to be focusing on/about. Those replies and my frustration with the derailment of this thread's intended point of discussion is why the first page is such a disaster...

To get back to my suggestion though... It was based on my example. Which admittedly was not perfectly reflecting game conditions. So my suggestion of course would need to be tweaked.
    (i.e.: instead of 15 total completes for each day maybe it would average to 10 or 12 or whatever, based on the true weekly average in game-- whatever it is. I don't actually have any accurate idea. But the overall issue is still clearly expressed. Please focus on it....

Each day on this hologram table is not standard and thus creates more issues than it solves.
    To fix-- allow all events and challenges to be accessible each day but have a grand total of completes for the table rather than per event .... This would create equality to everyone and allow more strategy and planning to be done as players, to get to pick and choose where we "spend" our "completions" for this table each day....

• Phyneas
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    All the challenges on Sunday can be done in an hour including the cooldown time. All content can be autoed. If you have been playing since December and you aren't completing, there is likely something wrong with your game play.

You basically concede that you post inaccuracies all over the place. You can't fault people for pointing them out. Inaccuracies break down your own arguments.

You are asserting that you can't be the only person with a problem with the Sunday schedule. I think what you are finding is that you are in the minority. Sometimes life bears some introspection--dont automatically assume that your problem is everybody else's problem.
  • shimmy
    200 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    You bring up a good point about how Sunday being the super day can put some at a disadvantage if they are busy or have to work.

I like that idea of having all of them available per day and you have a weekly total per challenge as well as a set amount of total challenges you can do per day and you can decide on how you want to do them. Want to spend Monday just doing all/most of your weekly mat challenges? Bam, you can.
  • Phyneas .. You're basically arguing to defend unfair advantage in a game.

Regardless of anything else-- reflect and introspect on that.
    EA/CG....

I find the absolute most frustrating aspect of this game is the "schedule" for lack of a better word, for the "events and challenges" hologram table...

I don't know the schedule exactly but it's something like this as an example:

SUNDAY:
    Can do 5 COMPLETIONS (not attempts) for credits, training droids, agility gear, strength gear, intelligence gear, and ability mats. That's THIRTY completions on this table for Sunday.... Wow!

MONDAY:
    Can do 5 COMPLETIONS for credits and agility gear... That's only 10 completions for Monday

TUESDAY:
    Can do 5 completions for training droids and strength gear... Again only 10 for Tuesday

WEDNESDAY:
    Can do 5 completions for credits and intelligence gear... Again only 10 for Wednesday

THURSDAY:
    Can do 5 completions for training droids and ability materials. Again only 10 for Thursday

FRIDAY:
    Can do 5 completions for credits and training droids. Again only 10 for Friday

SATURDAY:
    Can do 5 completions for training droids and ability mats... Again only 10 for Saturday

I'm posting this complaint on a SUNDAY....

What's got me annoyed?

I don't like that the only day to really harvest is Sunday... I'm sure I'm not the only person that works all day on Sunday... I'm at a severe disadvantage due to this ...

SUGGESTION:

I think it would be better to allow all players to access all types of events and challenges EVERY DAY...
    Additionally though; allow players to complete a grand total of 15 completions every day.

This way-- players can strategically choose events and challenges each day equally, based on the rewards they need most at the time...

Sometimes someone might need intelligence gear but the only gear event/challenge available for them that day is strength(or something else)...

I just hate how the day of the week changes the way we can play this game. It should be playable exactly the same way every day to eliminate unfair advantage to players that have weekends off....

Bring balance to the force ... For skywalker's sake...

Waah waahh!