Gw is ridiculous now

tiS
129 posts Member
Galactic war has gotten insanely difficult, i have gotten so many impossible matchups rarely i get a matchup i finish now, anyone else having issues? Just love havingnthe stupid royal guard maxed to face on every node while rey and the others take turns whaling on my characters

Replies

• Yes....I've always said this. I have 7 chars lvl 80 and geared yet I've only beaten gw 9 times...thats in my entire career...so ya. I hate gw
  • Yes it is gw is harder after modpocalypse. I suggest if you have trouble in gw, try to discuss the strategy here. Some players can help you and welcome to the forum
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • One really useful thing to try with GW is pre-loading toons with TM. What I mean by this is for the first few nodes, sub toons in and out of your team so that they get a go. They will then carry over whatever TM they had at the end of that fight, in to what ever fight you use them again for in the future. Obviously you can't do this if you only have 1 team for GW.

By doing this, for those really hard nodes you can put in a team with all toons with pre-loaded TM and then have at least a full turn before the other team gets a move.
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Also, if you have them, stun toons really help in GW. You may have to reload the match a couple of times, to try different combinations, to get them to land though.
  • tiS
    129 posts Member
    I wish there was a facebook page for this game it would be easier communicating
  • @tiS why don't join a guild? a good guild can help you
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • tiS
    129 posts Member
    Im in a guild, im lvl 80 i have good characters but i keep getting terrible matchups in gw, cant make any gold for upgrades its terrible now! I use to beat gw every day now its insane hard
  • tiS
    129 posts Member
    Seems like i always have to use my A team early on in gw now because of the stupid royal guards