T7 raid disappeared

bigjsharkie
225 posts Member
edited August 2016
My guild was at the end of P4 at 8:30am EST and upon finishing an attack we got a message saying "this raid is no longer active." we were returned to the guild screen and the raid was gone, no rewards, just out 60k coins gone. Anyone else experience this?

@EA_Jesse so this is on your radar. Support said this might be related to a raid issue last week or so and that rewards should be en route. But in case they are not, hopefully you can address.
Post edited by bigjsharkie on

Replies

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Maybe you have a 12 year old officer who got mad he/she didn't rank high and rage quit the raid to screw everyone?
  • Nope, most officers weren't even awake and the ones who were (like me) were attacking.
  • We had the same issue on or about 24 July. Also I think there is another threat dealing with this issue. Customer Service did not want to help us.

Non of our officers ended the raid. What can you do...
  • Same happend to us during the last update. Raid started before the update, then client restart happened for all the members some time or the other. Was possible to continue with the raid some hours after the client restart.
    Later that evening the raid suddenly disappeared during P4, no officer canceled it.
    We openend a ticket and all they said is: sorry, we are not aware of any bugs and it looks like one of you officers abandoned it :-(
    Hope you are more successful than us for claiming back your coins, but be prepared to end up without coins and no raid loot for this one.
  • Talked to support, they said according to their records rewards got shipped out. Said this could be connected to the earlier bug. Could take up to 24 hours for rewards to arrive. We shall see...
  • Wish there was a guild log that listed all actions taken by officers and leaders.
    I'm willing to bet it's accidental or intentional abandon my one of the officers and now they aren't willing to take te blame.
  • There is always the chance of user error, but it is extremely unlikely in this case. We have 3 officers and the leader, and 2 officers were in the middle of attacking, a 3rd was trying to when it ended, and the leader was asleep. Especially when support is telling us their log shows raid rewards being sent out.