I Owe You An Apology Capital Games/EA

I owe you an apology Capital Games/EA. I responded to the update and changes to Galactic War hastily and before giving it a chance. Galactic War was already frustrating before the update. I assumed that Galactic Wars would limit us in strategies and increase the level of difficulty. I have played through nearly a handful of times and found this not to be the case. Your changes actually make the experience less time consuming and efficient. The product of your hard work, through these changes, makes a more fun experience for the gamer.
I appreciate what you have done with this game beyond Galactic War. I will continue to play this Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes. I look forward to your future updates. Thanks.

Replies

• 25 Rosaries and 12 Ave Sidious brother
  • Today I had a tougher time than usual in GW, and I really enjoyed having to think about the best combo to defeat the team that was a problem.

... And I really enjoyed it! :)
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    Today I had a tougher time than usual in GW, and I really enjoyed having to think about the best combo to defeat the team that was a problem.

... And I really enjoyed it! :)

Yesterday was like that for me. My reset is midnight,lol. Yesterdays I was at 60/61 5-7* purples by fight 2 or 3 I forget which. It was fun to really have to build each one, conserve the specials and manage them(I posted about that yesterday)

I have found that I can still test builds and reply tough opponents to try other strategies still. I just have to fully restart each time to test something. Which is cool in that I no longer lose someone by a bad test. I never FC to get a toon back I lost testing, but now I can, just have to start fresh.

End of the day I did love the wave attack. It reminded me of being a kid again playing with my army toys and action figures,lol however I've found new ways to have fun with this change.