Balancing cantina energy use

How are people managing their cantina energy, in terms of toons or mods? I've got so many toons I still want to farm that I spend all my cantina energy on their cantina nodes. But I can't help but think I should also be working on unlocking the mod challenge tiers and farming them at the same time. Do people split their spend 50/50?

I'll finish 7*'ing Jawa in a few days and then I'm planning to 5* Snowtrooper (for empire mod challenges), finish 7*'ing Chirpa for my Ewok team, finish 7*ing Chewy as he's currently 6*, and then start working on unlocking and 7*'ing JKA. That's about 4 months of toon farming! And I should probably work on Dooku and OB at some point!

Too much to work on!

Replies

• Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Right now i am only farming shards as i need 5 7 Star Jedi for the Yoda event and it sill looks like i wont be ready cause QGJ takes forever to farm in Cantina shipments 5 a day is taking forever. I think i might be close to 7 Star Aayla though i always refresh one on cantina so i get about 6 to 10 shards of hers a day.
  • I suppose it comes down to how time-critical the toon farms are. For me, once I've finished 7*'ing Jawa, the other toons I listed are all nice to haves. So I think I might just switch to 50/50. At least until I have farmed whatever mods I need and/or need more toons to unlock more mod challenges.
  • So far I've been doing 1 refresh a day and spending all my cantina Energy on shards for toons. The exception is on Sunday, for the Cantina daily challenge I spend the extra refresh and do a sim through the mod challenge.
  • I gave up farming mods being that the drop rate is such poo-poo.
    Just farming shards for now.
  • I generally SIM 3 mod battles a day, then the rest on cantina battles. If I get 0 mods, I sometimes will sim another 2. That way I at least get 1 or 2 mods a day.
  • I generally SIM 3 mod battles a day, then the rest on cantina battles. If I get 0 mods, I sometimes will sim another 2. That way I at least get 1 or 2 mods a day.

Saying this, I never do anything with the mods since I have no credits :S