Poe

13Next

Replies

• Rheen
    269 posts Member
    alkaiser93 wrote: »
    Personally, I don't understand why people always make threads like this complaining about Poe and that he's broken and/or OP. It's true that Poe it's a really good char, but that's it. Also, I'm Level 60 and Arena Top 100~500, and I've never seen a maxed Poe.

If you can't beat them, join them. If you don't wanna join them, stop crying like babies everytime you lose against a team that's has Poe on it.

Take our word about what is happening at high levels.

And if you have a Poe and they have a Poe, guess what----it's a flip of a coin that decides the winner...
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    If the solution to a problem is the problem, well then I'd say that's a problem.
  • Arijit wrote: »
    But..... in GW he not at all helpful. His taunt is like sacrifice - you will win mostly but he will be mostly dead by the end. But in GW, I think twice before using his taunt. Today I completed GW without using him once but he is in my Arena team.

But to the devs' stated purpose of GW... Many of your characters are supposed to be used to get you through different battles.

For me the last 5 battles are the only serious. In 1 of those my 4* elite lvl 61 Han will die !!! Hopefully, it will be at the hand of Kylo Ren, as it should be.
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    Everyone can have Poe so get your own.
  • 1) Poe's turn meter manipulation: the single most controversial ability.
    * Remove 10-25% of enemy turn meter.
    * In order for this to be most effective, works best when enemy is near or at 100% filled. After all, this has zero effect to an enemy at 0 turn meter. But most importantly, the biggest reason this skill is controversial is during round 1 when Poe has the chance to reduce most or all of the opponents turn meter thereby having Poe's team get most or all of the first hits. But of course this only works if Poe is fast, bringing us to his other controversial attribute

2) Poe, at 143 speed, is a 7 turn toon making him equally as fast as Dooku in round 1 only.
    * 143 barely makes the 7 turn spot, which means Poe has to be fully geared before he can get 143. There are about 4 toons who will reach 143 before an equally geared Poe, meaning Poe is guaranteed to always move 2nd to these toons until Poe can get maxed.
    * If you have 2+ toons who can move before Poe, you don't have to disable/kill Poe. Instead you can burst one of the slow glass cannons that Poe is undoubtedly protecting, and if necessary finish them off after Poe's taunt with an AoE or dispel his taunt. And even if Poe pulls off his taunt, he's only making the few of your slower toons hit second (which they are accustomed to anyway without Poe's help)
    * Poe's speed is most aggravating against teams who have a fast team who built their tactic on getting first opening hits. After all, against a naturely slower team, Poe doesn't really change that team's synergy.
    * For most players, when their Poe finally hits speed 143, the level cap will have already moved (e.g. - level 80 cap) meaning most Poe's will never have a guaranteed shot at round 1.