Which chars are the best attackers

Hi

Which characters do you think are the best attackers?

Replies

• IG-88, hands down.
    Whether he crits or doesn't, it still feels like he is blowing your face off.
    BUT... he dies in 2/3 hits and moves a little slowly. Hahaha
  • Ok. I am leveling up my IG-88 :smile:
  • My favourite nuker is IG-86. Also I like Talia (Lvl 6 gear) as she hits hard, gains hp and also has a strong DoT attack and can also heal
  • Now that's hard. IG-86 or IG-88. I already leveled my 88, so will try 86 later.
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    I think ventress is my favorite attacker. her main attack hits hard with chance to stun and her aoe, when timed well, is very nice. I just wish her dispel was more useful, it seems to fail a lot
  • davida8546 wrote: »
    Now that's hard. IG-86 or IG-88. I already leveled my 88, so will try 86 later.

Take IG-86, IG-88 suck this days compare to his glory of obsenely high damage overkill aoe special.
  • I really like my Ayala since she has strong attacks, calls for partner on basic attack, and has a sweet counterattack at tier 4.

She is just really good.
  • IG-88 used to insta-win Arena fights even in top10 hahaha (before global release).
    Arena gameplay was: Darth Sidious AoE > IG-88 AoE > 4-5 units dead > win
  • My Darth maul wipes out half the teams health in one blow. On top of that I got count dooku in Ur face everytime u puff Ur chest. Great combo for characters. They both use evasion as well
  • I have Darth Maul but I don't think he is very strong, and it is very hard to raise his tier.
  • Use him as leader and upgrade his leader skill and use dooku evasion helps a lot and those two together already 20% evasion. Maul also hits very high criticals granted his defense is **** but he's a valuable asset
  • davida8546 wrote: »
    I have Darth Maul but I don't think he is very strong, and it is very hard to raise his tier.

U want strong. Use resistance trooper. U will thank me later
  • hi, in my opinion asoka tano is by far the best attacker

her 2nd hits for around 2700 if she crits
    im top 10 arena and she is destroying everyone no doubt :)
  • SeroZero wrote: »
    IG-88, hands down.
    Whether he crits or doesn't, it still feels like he is blowing your face off.
    BUT... he dies in 2/3 hits and moves a little slowly. Hahaha

Some things never change.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Han Solo is still amazing.
  • @Bahumat why necro a thread that has been dead for over 3 years? Jeez.
  • Lol. 2015 Necro. Awesome.

Just for kicks:

I think Ordo is going to be an up and coming gem.
  • Oh wow, so IG-86 was actually a serious answer, even if that was 3 years ago.

I didn't notice the necro at first so I thought the early posts were leg-pulling! :D