The level cap should be raised and new gear leavels unlocked asap

Prev1
I can't get enough HP and protection on my team to survive Landos relentless op areal attacks. Please raise the level cap and let us get to gear 12 asap. EA will make more money and we get more health and protection

Replies

• And Lando won't get more damage with the new levels?
  • And Lando won't get more damage with the new levels?

I think the extra protection will outweigh any new damage he gets
  • Go to bed.
  • You gotta pay the troll toll, to get into that boy's soul!
  • You gotta pay the troll toll, to get into that boy's soul!
    Here's your toll troll!...
  • Go to bed.
    He went full ugnaught.. There's no coming back from this.
  • If you can't survive lando. What does Anakin do with your team, nuke it to dagobah?
  • Noob
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Go to bed.
    He went full ugnaught.. There's no coming back from this.
    Lol. Well in that case, he can never join the Mighty Chlorians. :D
  • Nightlores wrote: »
    If you can't survive lando. What does Anakin do with your team, nuke it to dagobah?

He's on the same team with Lando but not as op
  • ChefHaze wrote: »
    markusfive wrote: »
    KRIS_1220 wrote: »
    Sod off mate attention seeking ****

What? If you don't have anything constructive to add go back to sleep

He added a lot, he said sod off.
    I can plus one that.

Also, he's probably British and it's 9am there. So doubtful he's sleeping

No one cares. Just raise the level cap and gear
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    explain to me why the level cap raise + gear level would prevent lando from recking your whole team?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • we are level 80 for a while now, not surpriced it already planned for later this year.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    I'm in the minority thinking the level cap should be raised relativel soon so I agree with you, but this is truly one of the absolute dumbest reasons why. You do understand that the level cap will increase all abilities right? There is a reason why damage increases with protection and health. Lando would still beat up on your team.

By the way, there are these new things called mods. I hear they enhance your health, protection, defense, and just about everything else. Maybe those can help.
  • This is the same guy who started the 'nerf Lando' thread, right?
  • markusfive wrote: »
    And Lando won't get more damage with the new levels?

I think the extra protection will outweigh any new damage he gets

:D so funny it will be the same once you level your toons but lando gets also leveled. Just bigger numbers but same thing
  • Viruschill
    154 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I do not want a level cap increase. The gear crunch is real. So many toons to work on to be able to do these new mod challenges. If the level cap is increased it will narrow our focus to even fewer toon. They need to adjust the daily challenges to give better gear. As of right now there is only one that is relavant as far as gear is concerned.
  • No need for a level cap increase.....I think level 80 is good for characters...I can agree with a profile level cap increase, but not for toons...
  • How about no
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • NDSnyder
    174 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I guess, those who cry out for a Level cap and gear level increase will be the first cry for more credits afterwards.

Get your rooster in shape before you whine about level cap!

Edited: autocorrect mistakes
  • To lvl one toon from 80 to 90 => 50 millions credits
  • No thanks.
  • markusfive wrote: »
    I can't get enough HP and protection on my team to survive Landos relentless op areal attacks. Please raise the level cap and let us get to gear 12 asap. EA will make more money and we get more health and protection

this is a joke. You do realize (and i'm so happy) that they don't plan to raise the level cap at all. Hense the point of mods.
  • Raise the lvl cap because of Lando... Are you having a Laugh?
  • Sure might as well raise it. It is not going to change anything, other than making raids even easier but sure go ahead and increase. Allow everyone to max gear level 12 their characters and be done with it.
  • Cor
    124 posts Member
    Why don't you make your own Lando? Easy farm. And with maxed droid team Lando is dead before he moves. Good counter team works on him as well. There are lots of options. Raising level cap request because you cannot beat Lando team is...well...short sighted at best...
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    How about you get a couple of counter characters? They LOVE Lando....

No need to add a new level now. Or gear. You seem to be the only one complaining about Lando. Perhaps if you had chosen to farm him, you wouldn't have this issue. Lando hasn't changed. Someone modded their Lando to be awesome. That's their right. I like Lando, he's fun. But if I have to face a counter team, I take him out. He's situational, and needs the right teammates to be awesome.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    evanbio wrote: »

No need to add a new level now. Or gear. You seem to be the only one complaining about Lando. Perhaps if you had chosen to farm him, you wouldn't have this issue. Lando hasn't changed. Someone modded their Lando to be awesome. That's their right. I like Lando, he's fun. But if I have to face a counter team, I take him out. He's situational, and needs the right teammates to be awesome.

he loves counter teams too with STH :)
  • Dhoey321 wrote: »
    evanbio wrote: »

he loves counter teams too with STH :)

Ooohwee. Unless one of those counters is Fun Sac.