Teeboo potency nerfed ?

Last week my teebo would reduce the captain pig in raid tier 7's turn meter almost 80% of time.
Since today i noticed he he gets resisted now more than 50% of time.

Do i just get unlucky or something changed ?

Replies

• scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Unlucky I think. Started a raid today and most of my tribe did normally on p1
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    It's a conspiracy I tell you.

It's nothing move along
  • Yes. The end was better. I think i was just unlucky at the start. Thanks
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Curious, what's your potency for your teebo?
  • I'd say unlucky...three days ago, I had to actively rez Teebo twice (during piggies), and passively rez GS once to solo +14% after doing it 5 times in a row with no rez. You're saying, "Wait, doesn't that prove my hypothesis"? It would, except today I had a fun run and solo'd +16% with exact same Teebs (no rez needed). I believe it was just bad RNG for you today (and me the other day).
  • I recommend mods. My Teebo is only at 61% potency and is almost never resisted. At 35% potency he was resisted around 30%.
  • I recommend mods. My Teebo is only at 61% potency and is almost never resisted. At 35% potency he was resisted around 30%.

You must be doing low tier raids because at 70% he gets rested a lot on heroic. I doubt he'd work at all at 35%
  • Zeus23
    438 posts Member
    i have 88% potency
    9/10 at pigs
    8/10 at rancor

everything is ok
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I soloed p1 and made it 45% into p2 with teebo lead, so no. It has not been changed. Just some bad luck for you.
  • ChefHaze wrote: »
    I soloed p1 and made it 45% into p2 with teebo lead, so no. It has not been changed. Just some bad luck for you.

What is your team comp