+30 speed arrow mods

Prev1
Dustynutz95
108 posts Member
edited August 2016
How the hell are people getting so many of these 5 dot, 30speed primary stat, health mods?! I faced a guy a couple of weeks ago who had one on every character and I got demolished. Have spent thousands of energy since simming tier 3 health mod challenges and havnt gotten a single one. I've only gotten 2 arrow mods period in fact.
Did he collect these before the nerf or is my luck just Bad?
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Asic
    1146 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Precrafting 2.0: for a while t3 provided 100 percent drop rate of 5 star mods. People saved up 1000 cantina and just cleaned up.
  • 3332 crystals... just push buy; if you don't see one... they're right behind the 15 crystal refresh button.
  • I have 4. 4 of my arena team have them. When mods came out I stopped doing any regular energy refreshes and I did the 100/200 Cantina every day for the first couple weeks. I got 275 mods fast. For raids I even pull one off for Teebo and Phasma for an hour. I finish top 10 so I can do this for free thankfully. I need more of them because swapping mods is expensive! Lol
  • gobears21 wrote: »
    3332 crystals... just push buy; if you don't see one... they're right behind the 15 crystal refresh button.

Sounds like a trap
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    I got 2 of them and 2 crit damage triangle mods during the precrafting phase. Haven't seen one since.
  • It seems like there was slightly more variety during precraft 2.0. Now all I seem to get are square and diamond shaped mods.
  • KeyMan64x wrote: »
    I have 4. 4 of my arena team have them. When mods came out I stopped doing any regular energy refreshes and I did the 100/200 Cantina every day for the first couple weeks. I got 275 mods fast. For raids I even pull one off for Teebo and Phasma for an hour. I finish top 10 so I can do this for free thankfully. I need more of them because swapping mods is expensive! Lol

Seems like we have a better chance of winning the lottery then getting one these days

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Can also buy them in the Mod shipments
  • KeyMan64x wrote: »
    I have 4. 4 of my arena team have them. When mods came out I stopped doing any regular energy refreshes and I did the 100/200 Cantina every day for the first couple weeks. I got 275 mods fast. For raids I even pull one off for Teebo and Phasma for an hour. I finish top 10 so I can do this for free thankfully. I need more of them because swapping mods is expensive! Lol

Seems like we have a better chance of winning the lottery then getting one these days

If they cost over 3000 crystals, it might be worth more than a lottery win.
  • Dustynutz95
    108 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    kello_511 wrote: »
    KeyMan64x wrote: »

If they cost over 3000 crystals, it might be worth more than a lottery win.

Lol maybe if I win a real life lottery I could afford to buy that many crystals... Maybe
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    I got one after the drop rate changed. It's super awesome. Still looking for more though. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • gobears21 wrote: »
    3332 crystals... just push buy; if you don't see one... they're right behind the 15 crystal refresh button.

This
  • Got one the other day for 2.5 million credits. Great buy, tbh. Saving credits till I see a couple more.
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I've got one lol. On two accounts too. The drop rates are **** so I gave up farming mods.
  • Xhere
    80 posts Member
    Slaughto wrote: »
    Got one the other day for 2.5 million credits. Great buy, tbh. Saving credits till I see a couple more.

....2.5mil? I would never spend that much. I need every bit of my credits to level my mods. I got tons of 5* mods with B+ quality that need leveling.... I guess when you get to my situation... im hunting for the 4 secondary stats to fit my needs while you r searching for your primrary.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Got one the other day, now Lum has 162 speed. With omega'ed cooldowns on Heal and Push, GW just became a lot easier.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I got several but they really are not always the best mod depending on character. For example RG it's best to use Critical Avoidance.
  • I've been getting mods since the beginning and I've never seen one.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I got several but they really are not always the best mod depending on character. For example RG it's best to use Critical Avoidance.

Indeed. Though I'd probably go with Accuracy for RG, since stunned heroes can't dodge, and dodge teams still seem to be a big thing (but you have to hit them first to stun). I have Crit Avoidance on Han.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I have five mk5 ones and a mk4, sadly one of the mk5s was on a tenacity set
  • I just got 2 today... at the same time. sweet
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Just got wrecked by a speed arrow on Anakin, Rey, 5s, rg, sun fac.

Fun times....
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Ceeeeeelebrate good time, come on!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Toukai wrote: »
    Just got wrecked by a speed arrow on Anakin, Rey, 5s, rg, sun fac.

Fun times....

Right?!
  • I got several but they really are not always the best mod depending on character. For example RG it's best to use Critical Avoidance.
    I disagree. RG is tanky enough that he does not need crtical avoidance. People dont focus on RG anyway. I gave one of these to Rg. Seems counterintuitive to make him faster and lose his taunt faster but having him go more often to stun is worth it. I got a few of these mods from heroic raids. For a few days they gave out 6 and 7 dot mods for raids which were quickly nerfed
  • I got around 75 mods before the drop rate nerfed to a terrible rate. Never got one. Never knew this was a thing until 2 days ago in GW node 11. That guy had 3 of them.
  • Jimboe
    126 posts Member
    I got one, still level 10, with 21 speed. I hope when reach level 15, will 30 speed
    iBv4pXs.png
  • To the OP,

RNG

Sincerely,

Me
  • I got about 100 mods in the first 2 or 3 days, which was the pre-crafting phase. Most were 5 star and I rolled two +speed primary mods and maybe 2 + crit . Which I think is roughly correct/
  • Jimboe wrote: »
    I got one, still level 10, with 21 speed. I hope when reach level 15, will 30 speed
    iBv4pXs.png

All 5* speed primary mods give +30 speed at L15