Thank you, developers.

Thank you continuing to develop the game and fixing bugs and exploits, when applicable.

I'm glad you took away the cheesiness that was found in GW. I personally have found it much funner and easier to win now.

May I ask that you please fix a couple of bugs that bother me?
1. The flavor text in the skill abilities at level 1. Please fix this.
2. Please stop autochanging my arena squads. I know you think I care about power rating, but really I care more about winning. Power rating means nothing if I lose.
3. Can you streamline the gear equipping/crafting. If I need to get 30 level 3 pieces, just tell me. Don't try to hide by saying I need 5 level 6 pieces that are really just 5 level 3 pieces each. I'm gonna grind for them. Just make it clearer what im looking for.

Replies

• @FashionFett, thanks for your reply. I would much rather have a "general discussion" about the game than sort through 600 threads all about the same thing. A thread was made for the complainers. They should go there. Maybe the reason my thread was posted was because I was being antagonized by the lack of moderation in their posts. You want to moderate? Go moderate them. There are people who share my opinion. Just because I'm not bothered doesn't mean I don't have a voice.
  • Jek_Face wrote: »
    @FashionFett, thanks for your reply. I would much rather have a "general discussion" about the game than sort through 600 threads all about the same thing. A thread was made for the complainers. They should go there. Maybe the reason my thread was posted was because I was being antagonized by the lack of moderation in their posts. You want to moderate? Go moderate them. There are people who share my opinion. Just because I'm not bothered doesn't mean I don't have a voice.

ofc u have a voice.

I do moderate them.

I'm sorry u have to sort through 600 threads. Maybe do a search for your particular question?