The BIGGEST problem of the game

GodsNotDead_1
111 posts Member
edited August 2016
Ok long story short ... Lack of communication from the developer to the players.

Short story long....

I think we all agree that there are Bugs, credits problems, some times feels like there are not enough events available, the pre-craft problems, RGN, GW, etc etc.

We can all live with that , and every game out there has problems similar to these at some level , there is no perfect game.

The BIG problem here ( I think) it's the lack of communication from the developer( or who ever is in charge of ... Communicating ) , most of the time we don't get forum updates on the biggest problems ( mention above), we have a lot of questions and some times it feels like they don't get answer soon enought or not at all, some times inside a post like these we get some answeres but now as a post from the developer team to every one to read , we all need to know and want to know what's going on with the game and with the known problems, we feel like most of the time our voices are not heard.

This is an amazing game that we all love and we have all invested a lot in , time and money ( some more $) and we want to know what's happening with our investment, we as the stakeholders want, need and deserve communication from the company that we have invested so much.

We all work in some kind of bussiness and as a bussiness we have to communicate with our customers, I've work in several ( nothing big) but there is something in common in all of them and that is , keep the customer happy , happy customer , happy wallet, and it's hard to keep all customers happy but most of the times what works 98% is.. Communication.

If we communicate with our customers, keep them inform of changes , let them know we care for them , for their concerns , and we try our best to answer their questions, most of the time we keep them happy.

There are some new content comming as we know , wich is awesome every game has to keep growing and evolving to mantain the excitement , (we are all exited about the new Raid wich is going to be harder ( I hope) and R2-D2) but we have not have a possible date or any information on it and we have all ask about it, plus there are still many issues to be addressed and fixed, getting new content it's going to create a bunch of new Bugs and problems, and we know that for experience here. A company can go on only so far dragging so many problems and not communicating with customer, there is only so much it can do before getting to the breaking point of no return. Every company that successs , works on fixing problems and after that grows to new areas , but never move to a new area leaving unresolved problems, those company don't last long.

A suggestion is to Alpha/Beta the new content that it's comming, there are a lot of whales in this game, people that has invested thousands of $ in this great game, and a few lucky FTP to have a balance a answer, send the new content to them to tested so that they can give feedback on the Bugs, and what they like and dislike and make the changes before making a lot of customers mad and quit the game
You just an idea.

I believe communication its key to the survival of this game we all love.

Just an opinion
Post edited by GodsNotDead_1 on

Replies

• Options
    Long problem
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • GodsNotDead_1
    111 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I know :D
  • Options
    devs, if you're out there, if you're listening... talk to us, talk to me... help us. I want to know what happened to our 10 chewy shards.
  • Options
    News and announcements thread is the biggest evidence for this. Not a single post since March I believe. Dispicable. Give us a schedule. If you need to change something do it but why make the forum topic and then disregard it?
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    devs, if you're out there, if you're listening... talk to us, talk to me... help us. I want to know what happened to our 10 chewy shards.

I prefer crunchy shards myself :lol: Seriously though, devs? Better communication = more play and more profits.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options

+1

My Chewie needs them, you're our only hope
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Wait, I remember that my other account got some Chewy shards unexpectedly the other day to take him to 4* + 10/65 shards and I know he never farmed a single one. This was on my Apple account, not my Android one. Could that be the difference?
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Yea well
    I already have my Chewe at 7* so...
    JC shards :D
  • Options

"Help us @EscapeArtist51 ! You're our only hope"... ROFL!
  • Options
    This thread suddenly became so much funnier when they announced no community update this week lol
  • Options

Ok we no longer want: more credits, no GW fix, no Teebo fix,no more Raids, etc

We want Chewe shards
  • Options
    The problem of the game is the devs don't give a s # ! + about what we think. How many people complain about GW, drop rates and character bugs and their response is to ban those who call them out and sit back and do nothing.

GW for example, not broken? So getting stunned on every hit against me, having Fives/Aayla/Sun Fac countering 100%, Vader landing 4 dots per character, Leia shooting 3 times over 80% of her attacks, having a Phasma led team have 15, yes FIFTEEN, bonus attacks in one fight. FIFTEEN!!! Absurd, that's not a fair fight, that's a blatant attempt to have people spend more money into getting credits that are just as impossible to build up to have the 50 level 7 characters you need now to finish GW.
  • Options
    Yep I know
    Some times you feel like your would be better facing the Rancor alone
  • Options
    So.... No feedback from the EA
  • Options
    I complete GW every day now that I have 2 solid teams but I most often only need 1 team to finish it. I just save my turn meter for the harder nodes.
  • Options
    I do finish it most of the times, but some times it's just ridiculously hard , nodes 9,11 and 12 get just stupid, teams with OB as leader, Anakin , Rey, 5,s and a combination of RG,QGJ, Daka, Gamorrean,GS , or Sun all 7*, gear up, maxed omegas and crazy mods ( u know 36 speed) teams easily over 40K , and RG,Sun and 5,s most of the time with over 70k between healt and protection -_-

Yea ...you need A,B,C,D strong teams plus a Rancor to defeat that

I don't have Video to prove that but I did take the pics