Kylo Ren's greatest weakness.

Does anyone else find it weird that they have seen Kylo Ren aka Adam Driver naked?

Adam-Driver-09.jpg

I've only seen a few episodes of the show Girls, but it has completely ruined the latest Star Wars villain for me.

Just kidding, he's still Bada$$, but he doesn't have the same mysterious quality that Vader and Darth Maul had.

Did you know that Darth Maul was played by Ray Park, a martial artist and stunt man?

I think using a fairly famous actor and then de-masking him after so little time was a bad decision by the casting/director.
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.

Replies

• Valar_Morghulis
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Its not him .... just tell it yourself ;) Even if its not true

And thanks for warning
  • Yeah, don't watch it. It's terrible.
    The only good thing about that show is Allison Williams.

allison-williams-hair-photo-02-231x300.jpg
  • Spamming my own thread with useless junk so no-one else has to read it.

My name is cosmicturtle333
    That's CT-333
    So you can call me CT-333 'Threes'
  • Please stop. I try to ignore it
    This isnt Kylo Ren. No it cant be him ;))
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    He starred in Hungry Hearts and I gained a lot of respect for him due to his performance. He also has an outreach for veterans.
  • I agree that he should have taken off his mask at a later stage in the movie. You know what stage we are talking about. Has somewhat to do with a bridge on starkiller base and someone dying :P
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    I agree that he should have taken off his mask at a later stage in the movie. You know what stage we are talking about. Has somewhat to do with a bridge on starkiller base and someone dying :P

Agreed, if the person on the bridge said,
    "Take off your mask, I want to look upon the face of my own son."
    Then it would have been way more dramatic and intense.
  • Yes although I'm not that bothered by the fact that he doesn't look "completely" dark sided or sith like. That's the intention, show his inner conflict. He still has a long way to go and let's hope and assume snoke will train him in the ways of the Dark Side :)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I didn't even realize he was the actor from "Girls". Now I can't unknow that. :(
    Sadly, that terrible casting decision (did they WANT their new villain to look like a teenaged dork?) was not even the top 10 list of awful things about that movie. :(
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I didn't even realize he was the actor from "Girls". Now I can't unknow that. :(
    Sadly, that terrible casting decision (did they WANT their new villain to look like a teenaged dork?) was not even the top 10 list of awful things about that movie. :(

Is it feasible we agree for once hahaha?????
    Cant be, my gut says to debate this hahahaha
  • I had never heard of him before he was cast as Kylo Ren. Just think of Adam from Girls as Ben Solo instead of Kylo Ren.
  • Kamyar
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    He isn't as cool as Vader n we all know that BUT we've got to accept the fact that his saber looks WAY cooler than the classic light saber. Wookiepedia says it's an old design.