Bye Teebo. Thanks for the memories....

Prev1
... now that TM reduction on the new raid boss is only 50% as effective as outlined here.

https://swgoh.gg/characters/pve/aat/

Will he still get a spot in the lineup? Time will tell

Replies

• IMO it seems like it'd be better to just bring in some heavy hitters to keep destroying the separate parts to keep toppling it.
  • interesting... :*
  • Expected
  • Looks like aoe is gonna rule this raid. Hit the tank and all its parts at once. Crit strike lando gonna be helpful methinks.
  • I have 3 AEO droids so my team might be good for attacking the AAT.
  • I have 3 AEO droids so my team might be good for attacking the AAT.

Ugnaught for the win!
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    So teebo can now only remove 50% TM and not 100%. Most of the time he was only removing 60% or less anyway.

I think the fact that there are going to be so many secondary parts will make tmr not the idea action
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I don't see this as an end to teebo. More to a rise of ewoks. Ee gives tm so that with the reduction is still a good strategy, at least to start.
  • AOE turn meter reduction (vs single target) effective action?
  • Datcha Lead with a bunch of AOE toons for the win
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Zip0zilch wrote: »
    AOE turn meter reduction (vs single target) effective action?

YES! Clone sarge mvp!
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Datcha Lead with a bunch of AOE toons for the win

Dengar would be a must for tenacity down so the TM actually works. Either way, 25% to remove 25% isn't very encouraging and you'd probably be best off trying to aoe stun them instead (at least in phases not involving the AAT tank).
  • Get the anti droid team ready, bro. That will be the "thing"
  • Yoda, AA/ Rex/ EE..... Plus 3 AOE/ counters. Maybe anakin, St han and Lando/Ugnaught/Phasma. I'm pretty certain jawa aren't going to be useful. they have no cleanse and expose looks like it will be a killer.
  • K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    So far, it's looking like they did a good job making different segments require different teams. Tenacity-Up teams (primary), anti-droid teams(secondary), AOE teams (latter).

Whatever it ends up being, I'm looking forward to something new. End of the day.

Edit: ON TOPIC, I still feel both raids will remain, they won't cut-off everyone from raid gear and Solo shards. So, that being said, Teebo will still have his place when the time comes.
  • Get the anti droid team ready, bro. That will be the "thing"

B2 Rocket Trooper > "Directing Fire 3 turn cooldown
    Order an ally to use a Special ability, then summon up to six B1 Battle Droid allies."

So, there's that.
  • Whatever it is, it will be new and exciting.

3358nc2.gif
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    So far, it's looking like they did a good job making different segments require different teams. Tenacity-Up teams (primary), anti-droid teams(secondary), AOE teams (latter).

Whatever it ends up being, I'm looking forward to something new. End of the day.

Edit: ON TOPIC, I still feel both raids will remain, they won't cut-off everyone from raid gear and Solo shards. So, that being said, Teebo will still have his place when the time comes.

Rancor raid is staying

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/597093/#Comment_597093
  • scuba wrote: »
    K_G0sling wrote: »

Rancor raid is staying

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/597093/#Comment_597093

Look at that. Missed that post. Well...there you go. Haha
  • So, cooldown increase will be a thing? It says that the tank can resist it
  • So, cooldown increase will be a thing? It says that the tank can resist it

Nice catch!
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • What is toppled?
  • I even think Tarkin could get viable. But from what we know i will be like
    AA/Lando/Phasma/Dengar/fast qgj
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    markusfive wrote: »
    What is toppled?

Main weapons disabled, similar to door drop on Rancor.
  • Zooey wrote: »
    Datcha Lead with a bunch of AOE toons for the win

Dengar would be a must for tenacity down so the TM actually works. Either way, 25% to remove 25% isn't very encouraging and you'd probably be best off trying to aoe stun them instead (at least in phases not involving the AAT tank).

Bet the AAT parts do not count as a "Droid"...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I for one am glad it isnt the TMR show again.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • C00L_Story
    296 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    But I believe there was a data mine that was posted where it mentioned that there would be a particular droid commander who can summon up to 4-5 battle droids.

Probably something similar to the phase 1 pig guards on the rancor raid.
  • C00L_Story
    296 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    At the very least useful for that.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    I for one am glad it isnt the TMR show again.

+1

However give it a few weeks and a way will leak out to dominate the raid which will require the use of 1-2 toons and its Rancor all over again