Black squadron

Prev1
manderthegreat1
265 posts Member
edited July 2018
Black Squadron is currently looking for a new active member. A little about us;

We are a very active T7 guild. We raid as much as the coins let us, which is about every other day. We don't have a lot of strict rules. We don't have activity requirements but do expect everyone to hop on and spend their energy and do what they can. Cause the more coins we get, the more we raid! The more we raid, the better we can gear up our toons and get those Han shards. Our main requirement is that you use the Line app for chat. Communication is key!!! We do have structured raids, but that is so everyone gets a chance to get a hit in. Our focus is TeamWork and we want team players. And you don't have to have a ton of 7* toons or the most meta arena squad or be the highest level. We have very knowledgeable leaders that can help you develop your team and give great advice. We are a fun and chatty group, who supports each other, and beats up on the rancor to get some serious loot!

If interested send me a message on here, or on the Line app, Id manderthegreat

One Guild, One Family, One Voice, that is Black Squadron...
Post edited by manderthegreat1 on

Replies

• Our leader's TZ is PST, but we have members all over and do our best to accommodate everyone.
  • Currently have three openings for active members.
  • maximillion82
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm a guild member and the game became so much better and more engaging since I joined. We have a great community. No pressure to spend real money. People are very supportive even in the gear exchange. Couldn't be happier.
    I am in Switzerland and time zone was never an issue.
  • Hi all,

We are a very strong guild with very active members, both in game and on LINE. That is what we are looking for. Players who want to be part of a team, and do what is best for everyone in the guild. Casual or selfish players need not apply. Raid attacks are limited to one, and that determines reward ranking. Raid is finished in a way that all rankings are unchanged.

Guild vs guild play is inevitable, and we are ready. We demolish current raid, and should be well prepared for AAT. Gear exchange is very active, and many of us have excess raid gear. Most people are bottlenecked by farmable gear now.
  • Also do monthly reward drawings for members that make an impact during the month.
  • Black Squadron truly does stand out among the pack as being both the home for individuals wanting to push end-game content, as well as having that community that is so engaging and fun, you'd stay in chat long after leaving the game. Every member knows that helping the whole, helps themselves. I'm honored to be the leader of such a fine group of individuals.
  • I just joined this guild last week and it has been great! They were all very welcoming. I joined with a few other people and they even put off their raid, so that we would not be locked out for the rewards. In just a week, I have advanced more in the game, than I did all last month. And they were so organized with the raids and my first T7 was not overwhelming like I thought it would be. If you are looking for a guild that is supportive, chatty and does awesome at raids, you should def join Black Squadron. Really cool people!
  • Two spots remaining for active daily players
  • In the 2 1/2 months I've been with Black Squadron I've gone from struggling to having a firm handle on who to farm now and who is more long term plan its great place to grow to dominance join us and we will help you anyway we can
  • Still got two spots vacant? Got myself and a mate who are well above the rest of our current T6 guild and looking to make the step up. We've never done a T7 raid but you guys sound really helpful and accommodating.

My ally code is 687-138-736 and we're based in Western Australia which I hope wouldn't be an issue?

Cheers
  • Still got two spots vacant? Got myself and a mate who are well above the rest of our current T6 guild and looking to make the step up. We've never done a T7 raid but you guys sound really helpful and accommodating.

My ally code is 687-138-736 and we're based in Western Australia which I hope wouldn't be an issue?

Cheers

Pm me on the LINE app and we can discuss getting you both in the guild. Username manderthegreat
  • manderthegreat1
    265 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    +1
  • getting ready to finish up another heroic. Join now and you will be eligible for rewards for the next raid
  • manderthegreat1
    265 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    +1
  • If you're happy and you know it, join our guild.
  • manderthegreat1
    265 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    +1
  • Stuck in a guild that's scared to try Heroic? Then join us to fulfill your destiny!
  • manderthegreat1
    265 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    +1
  • manderthegreat1
    265 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Just had more spots open up! Join now in time to start the new raid with a new guild.
  • One spot remaining on our amazing team!
  • Recruiting again for our awesome guild. Come join us for the new raid!!!
  • I am interested 779-783-932
  • Braba wrote: »
    I am interested 779-783-932

I sent you an ally request. Message me on line for details. Username manderthegreat
  • One spot remaining right now! Very active and friendly guild.
  • Black Squadron is a great bunch of players that have a lot of fun and aren't afraid to tackle new content.

I joined Aug 22nd during Mander's last recruitment run and it's been a blast. Heroic Rancor raids, excellent communication using Line app and an experienced group of players who openly share tactics and information to make you better.

If that sounds like what you are looking for, PM Mander with questions and more info.
  • Hey i have outgrown my guild is there still a spot in your guild? I an activ player with 6 toons ho are 7* and more on the way.
  • Surre, send me a message on Line app or send me your ally code and I'll check it out. manderthegreat line id
  • Left you a message on line app for you, i thinker it was you:-)
  • Yep it was as me. Welcome aboard. Looking for one more active player! Come fulfill your destiny!
  • manderthegreat1
    265 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    +1