Battle for 7* Yoda was ridiculously easy.

I seriously expected more of a fight from the Grand Master. He had Qui-Gon and Plo Koon as his allies. Windu removed his foresight, Eeth Koth stunned him, Lumi ability blocked him ... my squad just pummeled him. Really wasn't even a close fight.

QGJ IX (L), Windu X, Lumi IX, JC VIII, Koth VIII, all L80 except Koth L73. Some unleveled 1-2* mods on Windu and QGJ.

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Yep - they nerfed him. SOme of us beat the pre-nerf Yoda. THAT was an accomplishment. Now it's...meh. Congrats.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Level 90 pre-nerf Yoda #NeverForget
    That was the hardest fight I've had in this game
    OG Yoda would give Heroic P4 Rancor a run for his money
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Of course its easy now. They dropped Yodas power plus half your Jedi are modded up now compared to when the challenge was coded up.
  • Just be glad to have yoda....
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Yep - they nerfed him. SOme of us beat the pre-nerf Yoda. THAT was an accomplishment. Now it's...meh. Congrats.

I still have nightmares of pre-nerf Yoda.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Pre nerf wasn't an accomplishment. It was a congratulations that the RNG didn't just end your life when it makes yoda double attack the same toon.
  • Entering the 7* battle like: F8uCnVU.gif
    Finishing the 7* battle like: NbTZ4fB.gif