last week i was getting 200,000 now im earning 2.5million+

Hey all, im a F2P user, although I do have the impulse to buy on a good deal. or to just get a toon finished. Ive followed a raid team line up and can now do a good amount of damage. the only thing is it takes me 30+mins in a Guild battle to get to that point. All I wanted to know is can I change one of my toons to make it a quicker battle?

Teebo (lead)
Fives
QGJ
Yoda
Phasma

All 7* lvl 80. nearing gear 10 on each.

My arena team is a little lacking with Kylo and Luminara
https://swgoh.gg/u/argentdawn/

Replies

• I run teebo(L) fives, QGJ, rex and I8-86 , rex for his basic the gve u the turn meter down as well and IG-86 for his damage but they arent as buffed up as yours @TattyWi
  • Fives is terrible for phase 1. He gives the cap unnecessary damage. Plus Phasma can do the slow.

Yoda is much more valuable in later phases.

Throw in GS and ideally EE.
  • I run teebo as lead, elder, 5s,qgj, and phasma and can clear phase 1 easily. Over 2 mil. Phasma and 5s are only gear 9
  • Teebo lead, EE, Phasma, GS, and QGJ can solo P1 very quickly with mods and the right omegas.
  • Phase 1 is a slow battle no matter who you use. I can solo p1 with my team in t5 and up. But it is slow and deliberate.
  • Teebo, Elder, QGJ, Phasma, Rey

Really any DPS works in Rey spot if you have them maxed and full of mods.
  • Teebo (L), Rex, 5s, EE and QGJ. Raid Takes forever but since I swapped Rey for EE I'm averaging 4.1 million/raid.
  • Fives is terrible for phase 1. He gives the cap unnecessary damage. Plus Phasma can do the slow.

As long as you don't omega 5s basic attack and have him geared, he's great in phase 1. Speed down on basic as opposed to 3 turn cool down for phasma.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Joeyd7878 wrote: »
    Fives is terrible for phase 1. He gives the cap unnecessary damage. Plus Phasma can do the slow.

As long as you don't omega 5s basic attack and have him geared, he's great in phase 1. Speed down on basic as opposed to 3 turn cool down for phasma.

Ahh, because of the double tap giving Capt TM!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • I typically go

Teebo
    Rey
    Rex
    Q
    Phasma
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Hmm
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • im gutted i dont have rex. but i refuse to spend big money on the game, i cant afford to do that with mortgage and two kiddies. And other Star Wars things to collect. ill finish off my rey and then I might start farming GS and EE. thanks guys,
  • GS with omega unique takes so many turns and does huge dmg
  • My strategy is : Teebo (L) , Fives , Ackabar , GS and QGJ. All easily farmable and f2p. The captain Usually only gets 4-5 turns before I defeat him. I find Ackbar works better for me than Ewok Elder. Ewok Elder gives Teebo TM gain, but this helps Teebo burn through his stealth turns. There's really no use in having Teebo reduce captains TM so quickly. I'd rather let it build up while my other toons get their turns and have Teebo take his turn after my other guys get to hit .
  • Juan_Pablo
    96 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Fives is terrible for phase 1. He gives the cap unnecessary damage. Plus Phasma can do the slow.

Fives is a must at P1, i use this squad teebo, fives, (GS or Rey), EE, QGJ. GS works better IMO, and i usually get around 2.3 to 2.5M near the 80% on P2. also the assist in fives helps a lot.
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Teebo, EE, Phasma, QGJ, GS - this team needs 30 minuts for finish p1, the best for gate in P2
    Teebo, IG86, Phasma, QGJ, GS - this team needs 16-19 minutes for finish p1
    Teebo, EE, IG86, QGJ, GS - this team needs 30 minuts for finish p1