Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    cyxapuk wrote: »
    Here's an updated version

I haven't dropped below #5

Can you share which mods you have on Lando? Any thoughts for Han Solo instead of JKA?

Interested in your thoughts on Han Solo instead of JKA as well. He seems to synergize better.

I don't think he would, after his first shot Han doesn't do much besides just die, there's no role for him on the team. Synergy goes beyond just rebels work well with rebels. Anakin gives the whole squad offense up and makes it harder to choose your first target with his unique, the buff immunity on his basic also has great utility.

I have seen Han solo running with the team and he does bring some good to it but not enough to drop some one else. Crit chance up, evasion up, he gets crazy turns and does hit pretty hard.
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Akiraine wrote: »
    It was closer than it looks heh. You would have possibly lost if

a) The second Aoe from 88 blocked your han and lando again
    or
    b) If instead of Nebit it was a B2 instead.

Anyway, best way of dealling with a JE droid team = OG han, Shoot first stun JE = GG

I face 3 droids comp everyday, with either RG, B2 or Nebit... B2 is by far the easiest... RG is ok... Nebit is a pain... but I beat em all anyway... Nebit annoys me more... makes for a slow fight...
    Post edited by DarthZannaH on
    Do or do not...
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I face 3 droids everyday, RG, B2 and Nebit... B2 is by far the easiest... RG is ok... Nebit is a pain... but I beat em all anyway... Nebit annoys me more... makes for a slow fight...

Nebit's a droid huh? Learn something new every day ;)
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • scuba wrote: »

Can you share which mods you have on Lando? Any thoughts for Han Solo instead of JKA?

Interested in your thoughts on Han Solo instead of JKA as well. He seems to synergize better.

I don't think he would, after his first shot Han doesn't do much besides just die, there's no role for him on the team. Synergy goes beyond just rebels work well with rebels. Anakin gives the whole squad offense up and makes it harder to choose your first target with his unique, the buff immunity on his basic also has great utility.

I have seen Han solo running with the team and he does bring some good to it but not enough to drop some one else. Crit chance up, evasion up, he gets crazy turns and does hit pretty hard.

A properly geared Han Solo is invaluable to the setup. I will rather drop sthan/poe than drop Han.

If u set him up correct, he go 3x before anyone else gets a turn. Shoot first (stun someone), second ability gets tm base on his crit, then lastly boost evasion crit etc.
    He hits really hard under wedge

In a way he's the key to speed games up.

ps. My arena fights takes 30s~1min 15s max no matter who I'm fighting btw
  • Nebit's a droid huh? Learn something new every day ;)

Rephrased it so you can understand better... ;)
    Do or do not...
  • MBL the #1 on my server uses your variation of Dangerzone. He has ST Han at 225 speed. Today after Biggs with his triple attack took out my QGJ, Han taunted and the match was over. I've refreshed just to troubleshoot this build and I have only beat it twice, lost many more times. I'm curious to know what a strong EP lead can do to this setup.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Sophos wrote: »
    MBL the #1 on my server uses your variation of Dangerzone. He has ST Han at 225 speed. Today after Biggs with his triple attack took out my QGJ, Han taunted and the match was over. I've refreshed just to troubleshoot this build and I have only beat it twice, lost many more times. I'm curious to know what a strong EP lead can do to this setup.

I'm working to get a Poe with 240 speed so I can do the same but I want to do it with this new team

https://youtu.be/oRuc8MDXQ8Q

Don't have a name for it yet lol
  • Those counters are hilarious
  • MBL_66 wrote: »
    Sophos wrote: »
    MBL the #1 on my server uses your variation of Dangerzone. He has ST Han at 225 speed. Today after Biggs with his triple attack took out my QGJ, Han taunted and the match was over. I've refreshed just to troubleshoot this build and I have only beat it twice, lost many more times. I'm curious to know what a strong EP lead can do to this setup.

I'm working to get a Poe with 240 speed so I can do the same but I want to do it with this new team

https://youtu.be/oRuc8MDXQ8Q

Don't have a name for it yet lol

Hmmm han in disguise... Orange and red clothing for the rest...

Halloween Havoc?
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Akiraine wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

A properly geared Han Solo is invaluable to the setup. I will rather drop sthan/poe than drop Han.

If u set him up correct, he go 3x before anyone else gets a turn. Shoot first (stun someone), second ability gets tm base on his crit, then lastly boost evasion crit etc.

@Akiraine Not sure if you're on my shard, I'm Junk Puncher and I can attest this build is absolutely ridiculous. There are a few variations at the top, and I can't touch any of them with my droids. I run HK (L), 88, 86, JE and Nebit/Sun Fac.

Even with JE going first, it doesn't matter. I have mine modded so HK goes before 88, but if neither one of them lands ability block, it's instant game over. I've always been able to beat any team (even Rex if I have to, but I usually avoid), but this is the first team I simply cannot beat.

Nice comp. Oh wait, I mean nerf it already! That's what I'm supposed to say when I lose, right?
  • Akiraine wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

@Akiraine Not sure if you're on my shard, I'm Junk Puncher and I can attest this build is absolutely ridiculous. There are a few variations at the top, and I can't touch any of them with my droids. I run HK (L), 88, 86, JE and Nebit/Sun Fac.

Even with JE going first, it doesn't matter. I have mine modded so HK goes before 88, but if neither one of them lands ability block, it's instant game over. I've always been able to beat any team (even Rex if I have to, but I usually avoid), but this is the first team I simply cannot beat.

Nice comp. Oh wait, I mean nerf it already! That's what I'm supposed to say when I lose, right?

Hehe yea I'm the one in your shard ;) My setup is tuned to mess with people in the shard ;)
  • With forced relics to the main 3 for GL Luke, what will be the other 2 members of the 2020 squad? princess leia and STH? Chaze?
  • With forced relics to the main 3 for GL Luke, what will be the other 2 members of the 2020 squad? princess leia and STH? Chaze?

4 year Necro? You're better than Daka! :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Dang zombie!!
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Holy Resurrection Batman!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.