Emperor Palpatine requirements too high!

Bhbravehart
31 posts Member
edited August 2016
I think that requiring both a specific type of character AND star level is just asking too much, especially considering that there are not a lot of rebel type and they take a long time to acquire.
They should change it to require only rebel character type with no star requirement but more of a recommendation for those star levels.
What do you all think?

Emperor Palpatine requirements too high! 19 votes

Change to only rebel character type.
15%
BhbravehartValeranrubyhillcal 3 votes
Keep Rebel and Star level requirements
84%
ReyalpMofojokers1992GuardiasCerealKillerdan_lynch_01Mist_PassiertMikeyStarkillerQuantifier5485MoicalissAIMBOT1977BMoneyWhatever_ManTheLinesGuyDathchaMetaPobGabos_X 16 votes

Replies

• Keep Rebel and Star level requirements
    I get it, for those who haven't been working on farming Rebels this isn't a great event. But for someone like me, it's great. My Rebels aren't the best, but they're good enough.
    I don't have enough to complete this event but I still disagree with OP.
  • Change to only rebel character type.
    I don't have enough to complete this event but I still disagree with OP.

Why is that?
    i don't like it that it is rebels only perhaps cones too would have been helpfull... there are like 9000 jedis in the game but only a handfull of rebels maxing them is quite dificult but we are reaching the point where f2p can get there so ... maybe make a new f2p rebel available BEFORE an event... then again leia luke akbar allredy on, and bigs + st han but where are the p2w onew? other than the new pilot guy and han solo that not many have maxed at this point.....