The Empire Event - Comments\Questions *** MEGATHREAD***

15678911Next

Replies

• Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    i guess we have a different idea of what is great for raids. i could see him being in my second raid team, but not the first. Generally the first team has teebo on it and will last much longer, so anything past that isnt "great" to me.

I used Ackbar as the dispeller for almost a month on T7 heroics. Teebo lead, QGJ, Phasma, AA and Rey. Only after mods did AA become less important in Phase 1 heroic raids (you could do enough damage, cleansing didn't matter) AA is much easier to farm than EE was, so many people already had AA (at least those focusing on Phase 1 Heroic raid teams for the past 2 months).

Well thats great to hear then he is of use in raids, i am mistaken. Our guild has not done T7 yet, unfortunately. We got it down to 60% in p4 or so but only 30 people in our guild attacked.... Wait so about your response, you say " you could do enough damage, cleansing didnt matter". So why play ackbar as not a cleanser? do you use him for tactical genius then? Also i see you are using rey, is dps just more important at this point versus tm reduction?
  • Options
    Well I am back @BentWookiee

I don't think we got less enough time to be prepared for the Event.

AKBAR LANDO HAN St LEIA & BIGGS are really easy to farm.. that's FTP Stuff.

The Event is really easy but thanks :) at all... Guys have fun now with Palpatine ;) there are multiple good combinations to use him at the Arena :)

@Mofojokers1992 what do you think, I think some good Mods and he is a meta raizorblade :):)
  • Options
    Maskarii wrote: »

The Event is really easy but thanks :) at all... Guys have fun now with Palpatine ;) there are multiple good combinations to use him at the Arena :)

@Mofojokers1992 what do you think, I think some good Mods and he is a meta raizorblade :):)

Definitely we have already been looking definitely a strong hero to play.
  • Options
    Hey guys, fairly new to the game so I don't have a good grasp on the value of the packs yet. Is the demise pack a fair deal? And also would it be better to save the 2k shards from that until I have 2.5k and buy 8 card packs, or spend the 2k on the new rebel pack?
  • Options
    Maskarii wrote: »

WB.. Good luck with EP, let us know how you do. :)

• Tomek
    327 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I have had to try T7 some times as soon as my Han has not been stuned before I have been able to use him. If you will taunt, you will win this tier. A friend in my guild have done T7 after many tries with 2 chars in G9 only , the rest in G8 and no mods !!! Good RNG is a king.
    By a way of mod replacement I finished scoundrel T3 . The only modification I have had to do been an upgrade of Cad Bane to 6th star and the level possible to use his 7th leader ability.
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Why would you auto an event you only get to do each battle in once. I understand autoing repetive content like challenges but sheesh.
    Congrats on autoing the entire event and unlocking and levelling Palpatine.
    Why the hell would you not play the game and have some fun ?????
  • AffeBaffe
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Here's my experience with the event in videos :)

Took a few tries on Tier 7 but I managed after a few tips.
    I liked it very much and I'm 100% Free 2 Play. Luckily I have had Biggs for a long time at 7* but he didn't get any mods for the event.

Ackbar as Lead, Dispeller and Healer!
    STHan (8127 power) and Lando (8005 power) almost maxed out.
    Ackbar and Leia got some mods but only ~6000 power.
    Biggs at 5259 power with no mods :)

@EA: Thanks for a fun event!
  • Options
    Question: it ends next Monday at noon (EST) correct? trying to grind to get all needed toons to 7* to get EP at 7* before he disappears
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Options
    he needs to be nerfed.....I don't even have him yet and I think his speed is ridiculous.
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Hang on, let me just... rearrange this... for you...
    holyjoe wrote: »
    I don't even have him yet..... he needs to be nerfed..... ridiculous.

Done! You're welcome!

do not nerf him before i could use him in arena.. please...
  • Options
    Heyyyyyy!!! Chuwaca is not a rebel???
    What is he a droid??

No, he is from the Clone Wars before the Rebellion.
  • Options
    Why old ben and chewe are not rebel......

When was Old Ben in the rebellion? And Chewy is from the clone wars.
  • Options
    caine wrote: »
    Chewbacca should be rebel too.

It clearly says clone wars Chewbaca. Think about it.
  • Options
    Hang on, let me just... rearrange this... for you...
    holyjoe wrote: »
    I don't even have him yet..... he needs to be nerfed..... ridiculous.

Done! You're welcome!

no, his speed really is ridiculous and his speed needs to be nerfed. maybe not the rest of him but his turn meter is crazy.