No one would complain

If we had advanced notice of events we wouldn't complain.... but what do we get? Some leak/datamine (****) a day or two before the event or a consealed message in a lowly podcast...

We have a right to complain

Replies

• Got to disagree given this is rebels. I mean, if they had just re-run the Empire event from before, would you have a right to complain?

Once that was run, it shouldn't be a shock that at some point a rebel-focused event would be coming back and you were going to need them.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Haha, I don't know what's funnier:

-that you expect better communication after how **** we have treated them

-that you can say without out laughing that 'no one will complain'
  • Lol what? Empire event? Re run? The solely rebel event is in question for the lack of communication and late notice. Wake up
  • Yes they would
  • Pfft. Yes they would!

They could be told a month ahead of time and people would still complain that they weren't given enough warning "ACKBAR AND LEIA BOTH COST ARENA! IT TAKeS TOO LONG TO GET BOTH!"
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Zahreem wrote: »
    Lol what? Empire event? Re run? The solely rebel event is in question for the lack of communication and late notice. Wake up

How quickly we forget the Military Might event...

Or, more likely, you just like to complain.
  • The urgency is supposed to make you spend money on the packs.

You will survive. Have your mommy tuck you in extra tight.
  • I complain when it's relevant one two days notice total ....... you know the rest
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Pfft. Yes they would!

They could be told a month ahead of time and people would still complain that they weren't given enough warning "ACKBAR AND LEIA BOTH COST ARENA! IT TAKeS TOO LONG TO GET BOTH!"

A month !!!! Then no one has the right to complain
  • Jabba88 wrote: »
    Zahreem wrote: »
    Lol what? Empire event? Re run? The solely rebel event is in question for the lack of communication and late notice. Wake up

No idea on military might and as previously stated I complain when it's just
    The urgency is supposed to make you spend money on the packs.

You will survive. Have your mommy tuck you in extra tight.

Yes to money part, not sure on relationship with your mommy though
  • the event will be back, so start farming rebels in preparation for next time. I didn't unlock yoda until 2nd time he came back, and didn't 7* him until 4th time he came back. I also didn't finish the empire event few months ago, so I started farming rebel scums and had enough to 7* him.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Haha spot on...
  • Yes I'm farming rebels and will hopefully have a 3 star team maybe 4* before the end of the event, however the point is if we had more notice I could have had 5* or maybe 6* and at least unlocked him I'm no stranger to the grind but it everything on here is a grind so I would appreciate a little more notice ad would others
  • Kyno wrote: »

Haha spot on...

What goes around......
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    it sounds like a reasonable request, but is it though? ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • An event wouldn't be special if everyone had advanced notice of it. It would be a Very Ordinary Event and everyone would have the prize. Maybe that's what people want? A participation prize?
    UGH.
  • CatoNines wrote: »
    An event wouldn't be special if everyone had advanced notice of it. It would be a Very Ordinary Event and everyone would have the prize. Maybe that's what people want? A participation prize?
    UGH.

It's a rare event hence special, is not a every day event hence special, everyone wouldn't get the prize but at least get a reasonable chance of obtaining it if so inclined
    The participation prize is the crystals and credits
  • Alexcloudsurfer
    89 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Jabba88 wrote: »
    Zahreem wrote: »

Gonna have to agree with zahreem. Idk if u forgot but there was also a pure droid event, another event requiring droids and empire. So droids had two events, and empire also had one, rebels having one also. Since yoda was unlocked with his own class of heroes-jedi that makes the issue more confusing. Just because there was a rebel event does not mean that we were told ahead of time to farm for rebels. If u think the EVENTS were hinting at farming for that class of toons, that would also mean we were told ahead of time to farm empire and droids. If u did that then u wouldnt be prepared, now would u?
  • Give a person a 1 million dollars they complain about the amount of taxes they have to pay. Point being you can't make ppl happy. After the Empire event I built a rebel team. Since it was put in achievements you knew it was coming back. Ppp **** poor prep = **** poor production. Everyone had months to prepare rebels. This isn't a valid complaint.....
  • Mksepe23 wrote: »
    Give a person a 1 million dollars they complain about the amount of taxes they have to pay. Point being you can't make ppl happy. After the Empire event I built a rebel team. Since it was put in achievements you knew it was coming back. Ppp **** poor prep = **** poor production. Everyone had months to prepare rebels. This isn't a valid complaint.....

It seems very valid, asking for more notice isn't unreasonable, if you turn in for work and your boss ask why your not in China today because he sent sent you a picture of some delicious chinese food months ago, wouldn't you be upset. Same principle.
  • Lol. You all have such a hard time enjoying what you have.
  • People need to stop complaining. The amount of time you want to prepare is ridiculous. Rebels are the next readily available group after Jedi. There has already been an event that requires Rebels. Mod challenges require Rebels

The fun part about events is that they come as a surprise. They are events after all. If you weren't prepared for an easily farmable group, months after the Empire Assault event, you have no right to complain. You knew you needed Rebels, you chose not to farm them
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Can't sell as many overpriced bundles that way!
  • Aero wrote: »
    Can't sell as many overpriced bundles that way!

^ +99999999
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).