Setting defense

Order_67
111 posts Member
edited December 2015
I keep reading about setting your defense for the pvp but I don't see a way to manually set this. Any help appreciated. Ty!

Replies

• Your last arena team you used before being attacked is used for defence.

For example if you attacked your first 4 arena matches using 2 healers a tank and 2 attackers then used your last arena attack with only healers (win or loose) everyone that attacks you after that point will face your all healer team.

Don't recommend using only healers btw just an example.
  • Alatar
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    So it sets the defense team even if you lose? Are there people who are using a sub-optimal offense team on their last attempt to set a better defense team? Seems like a thing I might consider if it works that way.
  • Indeed there are. If you think about it having a strong defence makes you a lot less likely to drop a large number of places in arena overnight.
  • Alatar
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Yeah. I kinda wondered if there were people doing that. I don't really have the resources to outfit more than a couple people beyond my main pvp squad, but I might consider swapping Chewie back in for the defense when my normal squad is Sidious, Luminara, Consular, Daka, Dooku.
  • Nice squad, only been playing for 2 days (well 3 now it's hit midnight :-p) so not quite up on best comps but that seems pretty awesome. What rank are you?
  • Level 47, rank 29 in my arena bracket. Was down to 23 yesterday, but was back up to 51 this morning. I dropped 50 crystals to get back down to 29 (plus get the 50 crystals back from the arena reward).
  • Ty for the info. :)