Most Used Leader - Squad Arena

ThalosKirano
728 posts Member
edited January 2016
On your server, who is the most used squad arena leader? On mine it's Phasma, closely followed by Sid. I am the only person in the top 120 running with Boba as leader.

Most Used Leader - Squad Arena 58 votes

Phasma
32%
HyperalloyDiegojonibunzDrPancakesStevoErdathOtarIG69HamZoloGreat_HippoFinalsaluteMofojokers1992FabzorzJisstKrixOGGerkeAySteezyJohnnyMakeBelieveBig_Russ 19 votes
Lumi
1%
Baggodi 1 vote
Sid
55%
TelaanJabberwockymurton09D_MillennialRogerfanStarSonDanTomTakYoWeskimoPrimeTimeAggropoxSaintFeenFinnScorpion1980SDziadjaje6993LordOfTheChinDarth_MaximusSgt_Strategynysi 32 votes
Barriss
5%
XyoD0SRARESippycup 3 votes
HK-47
0%
Other - Specify in Comments
5%
ThalosKiranoJerBunighttiger1 3 votes

Replies

• Other - Specify in Comments
    Try Sid > Boba

I'm happy with Boba, with my current non healer team I finish top 5 every day and I am 3 levels plus 2000-3000 power behind everyone else in the top 10.
  • Sid
    Try Sid > Boba

I'm happy with Boba, with my current non healer team I finish top 5 every day and I am 3 levels plus 2000-3000 power behind everyone else in the top 10.

DPS, lolz.

I know this has been discussed - at length - but the DPS makes heavy offense teams the goal atm. Personally, in my experience with RPG's I've found that heavy-O, so-called "First Strike" teams do better overall than heavy D teams, regardless. But, of course, the DPS makes heavy D teams virtually impossible on GoH right now.

I'm running a Phasma-led team with Lumi as my only healer, and that's just because all the Shipment heroes are easiest to 7*. Used to have JC in Squad Arena, then replaced him with Fives. Currently leveling/gearing Han and Poe as replacements for Fives and Lumi (because characters that give you turn advantages also rock in these turn-based games.)

No need for healers/heavy D. Soon, I suspect all top-tier teams will be void of any healers:

Bariss
    Lumi
    JC
    Chewie
    Daka
    Nightsisters
    What does "DPS" mean?
  • @ThalosKirano - "DPS" stands for damage per second. Usually refers a character who is focused on doing a large amount of damage quickly.
    Render wrote: »
    @ThalosKirano - "DPS" stands for damage per second. Usually refers a character who is focused on doing a large amount of damage quickly.

Ah okay, thanks.
  • Sid
    Most common on my server for top 200 in descending order, Sid, Phasma, Lumi, Bariss then the odd droid or fett.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Sid
    Now I'm a bit shocked - except classic five leaders (Sid, Lumi, Phasma, QGJ, Barriss) I see many Ventresses, HK47's, some Chewies and even Dooku.
  • Phasma
    Probably Phasma I'd wager, followed closely by Sid. I'll avoid both of those teams thank you.
  • On my server I mainly see did, phasma, lumi and hk. Occasionally I'll see something obscure like a dooku, ig88, or trooper han.