Teir 6 - 85 Jedi Luke shards
Teir 7 - 100 Jedi Luke shards

Luke's Appearance

Bespin outfit with a blue lightsaber

Tags

Lightside, Jedi, Rebel, Human, Attacker

Abilities

Strong Swings

Deal pyshical damage to an enemy with a 25% chance to attack again. This attack deals 20% more damage to empire enemies.

Heavy Strike Attack

Luke attacks 3 times and has a 30% chance to stun an enemy.

Force Push

Luke force pushes and enemy and gives him advantage for the next two turns.

So tell me what you guys think. If you say "You just want it to be empire only because you have an empire squad!", that is certainly not the case.

Replies

• johnne
    330 posts Member
    no way... since the Emperor will bring a trend of collecting Empire Units. How does the company get money when most of players already got them. should be like Tusken Only or Clones Only. :)
  • johnne wrote: »
    no way... since the Emperor will bring a trend of collecting Empire Units. How does the company get money when most of players already got them. should be like Tusken Only or Clones Only. :)

Clones are not in the Original Trilogy era, and Tusken Raiders have nothing to do with Luke minus they lived on the same planet.
  • johnne wrote: »

Clones are not in the Original Trilogy era, and Tusken Raiders have nothing to do with Luke minus they lived on the same planet.

um...
  • Xylo_Phona wrote: »
    416A_Sand_People_Attack_Luke_HR.jpg

You got me there lol. I don't know why I firgot about that scene. The only easy to get tuskens is Tusken Raider. Tusken Shaman is p2p and the other one is hard to farm. And there is only 3 of them.
  • It should first off be a green saber and black and Death Star outfit.

Secondly as far as who is allowed I would make it an Ewok event. You would be the Ewoks trying to catch Luke in a net it would be hilarious. Luke would deal the damage but have an near infinite number of health. So to trap him you need to attack the net just like the rancor door but with more HP. That's how you make a unique event.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    It should first off be a green saber and black and Death Star outfit.

Secondly as far as who is allowed I would make it an Ewok event. You would be the Ewoks trying to catch Luke in a net it would be hilarious. Luke would deal the damage but have an near infinite number of health. So to trap him you need to attack the net just like the rancor door but with more HP. That's how you make a unique event.

The game shows him in a Bespin outfit. I don't see the devs going out their way to make a new outfit. They have better things to do.
  • If they follow the pattern of Palpatine (which didn't follow Yoda at all) you'll most likely need Sith to get Jedi Luke.
    But then you've only got a choice of 6 characters, one of whom is p2p, one who can only be 7* through diligent use of the shard shop, and another from having five 7* rebels. That's some bottleneck.
    Now if Ventress was reclassified as Sith...
  • Luke wasn't a Jedi with his blue lightsaber
  • Luke wasn't a Jedi with his blue lightsaber

until this moment...

swtfa-rey-lightsaber-luke.jpg

• Apoc88
    259 posts Member
    I'd much rather see Return of the Jedi Luke. And as for how to get him I want something different. A battle of endor event maybe with ewoks + rebels? Maybe taking down an ATST and speeder bikes and such? Maybe even adding a space battle somehow? Idk just want something more creative.

As for Luke's abilities. These are my thoughts which I tried to base on the movie but it's just my opinion..

Basic: Deal physical damage and gain 1 random positive status effect for 2 turns. (His fight with Vader shows him use evasion, speed, offense, defense, critical so I think this would be cool)

Attack2: Deal unavoidable physical damage, expose target for 1 turn. Also remove 100% turn meter and all positive status effects. This attack is a guaranteed critical hit. Luke also becomes exposed for 1 turn. (His fight with Vader when he cuts off his hand but then puts his saber away and is exposed to palps)

Special: All allies gain advantage for 2 turns & +50% turn meter. (Just like phasmas and because of the Sarlac pit scene)

Special: Luke has +25% tenacity, +25% critical avoidence and gains 25% turn meter when avoiding a detrimental effect or critical hit.

Probably will never happen but I can dream right? Lol.
  • Unless they add more tuskans its not likely to be used in a faction only event. Ewoks make no since either for a Luke event, but they would wor perfectly for r2d2 or c3po event (being the only characters we ever see attacked by jawas). Jedi were used in the Yoda event because the event was geared around the auspice of training. Empire makes the only since for a jedi luke event, unless they make a faction for bounty hunters (i would love to see Jango Fett added if they do).

• Clones are not in the Original Trilogy era, and Tusken Raiders have nothing to do with Luke minus they lived on the same planet.

Why do you say so? They even (major spoiler alert):
    kicked his **** until OB saved him
  • Why not:
    You get a new Old Ben as ally in every round and you can only advance to the next round when he dies.
    Final fight is against Vader. You have to get him into the red and then give up. If you kill him you lose
  • Vinniarth wrote: »

late to the party...see picture above...
  • mesa wants BlackOutfit With GreenLightSaber
  • How about ns squad requirement .
    1 ability: deal physical dmg to tarket enemy with 30% chance to call a rebel ally to assist. If assist triggers, both gain offense up for 2 turns.
    2 ability: damages all enemys and removes 50% tm and applies speed down+stun on each enemy who evades.
    Special ability:jedi luke deals unavoidable special dmg to target enemy and calls up to 2 rebel allys to assist. Dark side charakters loose all theyr buffs and each enemy who had a buff will be stunned for 1 turn
    Unique: jedi luke has a 50% chance to reflekt each blaster dmg back to the attacker.
    Leader ability: whatever ill go ackbar lead

You forgot that they also
    kidnapped and killed Luke's grandmother!

• Mrek0
    188 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Even tho empire makes no sense for them financially. What else could they do?

Tusken is dumb
  • Xylo_Phona wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »

late to the party...see picture above...

yeap, noticed just after I wrote.

You forgot that they also
    kidnapped and killed Luke's grandmother!

And tried to
    Shot his farther during the podrace
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Excuse my ignorance, is this actually real or an idea?
  • Hobnob wrote: »
    Excuse my ignorance, is this actually real or an idea?

Jokin around (:
  • Here is what I said before "The game shows him in a Bespin outfit. I don't see the devs going out their way to make a new outfit. They have better things to do."

So don't expect an emo event with ROTJ Luke.