Droprates, Mods, Costs

So for players the new challenge to keep your arenateam alive and usefull is to mod them in a good way. the recent changes the devs made finally made other combos than the usuall ones valuable, thats good, thanks for that! i really don`t see a new toon meta, i think its all about high speed and damage now.
So we need the mods for that. when i look into the rooster of my arenamates i do see many really good speedmods (not the basic speed). since i`m farming cantinaenergy just mods for 2 weeks now, my droprate is really bad. ok you might say they are buying them from the shipments, but as we are in touch, i know they aren`t. is there a kind of a countydifference of droprate or whatever?
It would be great if the devs would increase the droprate or have a look at it, for 4 times refresh of cantina, i do just get very few mods mostly the unvaluable ones. the arrows and triangulars are very rare.
ok there might be a kind of precraft cause the only two 30 speedmods i have i got from the first day where i could do health and protection modchallenge and was refreshing them 3 times. then they nerfed the droprate.
at least they could make it less expensive or free to change the mods beyond the toons.
what do you think?

Replies

• Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Options
    Droprate is not bad but this what will help will be making the same chance to receive each type of mods. The "plus" mod I see from Great Holliday.
  • Options
    Ye, some mods I have tons off and others rarely drop. Main problem I have that its quite expensive to level mk5 mods. And would be nice to see some guild bank where we can trade mods.