What and when will be the next event?

3Edward9
486 posts Member
edited August 2016
Honestly, I don't really care whether the Emperor Demise event will return or not. I spent 200 crystals daily on farming Lando and will get the emperor to 6* before the event ends.

As a temporary event, I will get three 6* iconic characters including ST Han, Lando and the emperor. It is certainly worth more than the total 2,000 crystals I will spend. The fact is that temporary event is never worth spending money due to its relatively high cost!

However, if it ever comes back. It won't cost me anything to get the emperor to 7*. So, let's gamble with the dev.

More important, I don't want to become one of the players that encourage the dev to schedule more short notice temporary events by spending on this event.

Keeping us in the dark is the only advantage they have against us. We don't know what and when will be the next event!

Post edited by 3Edward9 on

Replies

• Yes, it will come back. When? We don't know. People are guessing it'll come back around the release of Rogue One but that's just speculation.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Gideon_Brown
    55 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I hope it does...next time i will be ready.
  • 3Edward9
    486 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    ShewardN wrote: »
    Yes, it will come back. When? We don't know. People are guessing it'll come back around the release of Rogue One but that's just speculation.

The dev honestly needs to develop an Event Calendar, but why would they do that. We will be ready to get the most from any given event after which is obviously against the dev's best interests.
  • 3Edward9
    486 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Honestly, I don't really care whether the Emperor Demise event will return or not. I spent 200 crystals daily on farming Lando and will get the emperor to 6* before the event ends.

As a temporary event, I will get three 6* iconic characters including ST Han, Lando and the emperor. It is certainly worth more than the total 2,000 crystals I will spend. The fact is that a temporary event is never worth spending money on due to its relatively high cost!

However, if it ever comes back. It won't cost me anything to get the emperor to 7*. So, let's gamble with the dev.

More important, I don't want to become one of the players that encourage the dev to schedule more short notice temporary events by spending on this event!

Keeping us in the dark is the only advantage they have against us. We don't know what and when will be the next event!
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    New Raid was scheduled for Aug
  • Saraleb wrote: »
    New Raid was scheduled for Aug

Events! Raid will always be there so I don't think anyone would care about what and when.
  • You will be told 2 days in advance and you will like it!
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4phcg0/psa_useful_characters_in_the_near_future/

Take this with a grain of salt since its old...and it didn't include Rebels...but it's something.
  • I don't think they will tell us even though i wish they did. It's how they make money sometimes which makes sense but yea we'll just have to wait and see.
  • 3Edward9
    486 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    I don't think they will tell us even though i wish they did. It's how they make money sometimes which makes sense but yea we'll just have to wait and see.

Short notice is really bad for everyone
  • Well it's kinda like yoda so i'm guessing it will return similary 2 months from now 10 times over and over... with nothing else to do for those that finished it...