****Server maintenence 1a.m. GTM+1***

Wohoo!
I hope some new characters are incoming!!!

Replies

• Options
    It says unscheduled so it might be unlikely
  • Options
    Agh been waiting since 10 for reset and they do maintenance now :-( could have done it at like 2/4am
  • Options
    Some unscheduled evoks may still sneak in ;)
  • Options
    Let's hope cuz I just won in Arena and it displayed "Victory" but it didn't go past that part. then when I restarted the game it told me "maintenance" not complaining, just saying. I hope it's Yoda but I'm guessing it's a pack to buy cause all the others ran out.
  • Options
    Does the link for more information works for you? It doesnt for me
  • Options
    Can you copy the link here?
  • Options
    Its over already
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

• Options
    Oh :(
    I got a little excited there
  • Options
    Doesn't look like anything changed, no new characters or packs, can't find any differences? Bugfixes maybe?
  • SenpaiBishop
    153 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I am stuck on loading screen though. It says bo connection, but my other apps run fine using wifi.
    Any1 else?
  • SenpaiBishop
    153 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    DarthNuke wrote: »
    Doesn't look like anything changed, no new characters or packs, can't find any differences? Bugfixes maybe?

I think it was just a server restart
  • Options
    I think they had server crashes and had to fix it.
  • Options
    Did they reset it aswell (e.g. 1 hour earlier)? I cant login
  • Options
    Let's hope cuz I just won in Arena and it displayed "Victory" but it didn't go past that part. then when I restarted the game it told me "maintenance" not complaining, just saying. I hope it's Yoda but I'm guessing it's a pack to buy cause all the others ran out.

Same here, lost any awards for the mission.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    There was a patch.
  • Options
    I bought some shards and got some resistance trooper and first order stormtrooper shards.

This was first time I had ever been able to get these. Maybe they changed it so they can be bought now?
  • Options
    Looks like they changed some of the hard mission rewards. We can now win First Order Stormtrooper and Resistance Trooper shards.
  • Options
    Has anyone tested to see if Dooku is now in the packs, in addition to Resistance Trooper/First Order Stormtrooper?

I'm done buying packs for the forseeable future so I can't check myself, but I'm curious if the Dooku pack bug was fixed.