GAME UPDATE - 12/7/2015

Prev1
Hey Everyone,

Here is the update that went live today:

Characters and Abilities

• First Order Stormtrooper and Resistance Trooper character shards are now available.

• Fixed a bug with one of Count Dooku's Unique ability upgrades that granted a 25% chance to gain some Turn Meter whenever he Counters or Assists; the bug caused this effect to activate 100% of the time.
• Fixed a bug that made the Max Health bonus from Ahsoka Tano's Unique ability dispel-able.
• Fixed a bug that made Healing Immunity not properly flagged as a Debuff, preventing it from being dispelled or counted by effects that check debuffed targets.
• Fixed a bug that could cause Advantage to grant very little Defense Penetration, instead of 100%.

General Changes

• A bug that was being encountered in Cantina Battles has been fixed.
• There is now a better indication of whose turn it is to attack in your party.
• Crit, Potency, & Tenacity are now showing proper percentage values.
Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz

Replies

• I miss the cantina battle bug. Was nice to get ability materials every day
  • I can not log in now
  • wow, no wonder... my guy got attacked by Dooku 4 times in a row. nobody survives that. *sniff*
  • Ummm....Jesse, is this a copy/paste fail? This is the exact same patch notes as the 12/3 update.
  • I must have been unlucky. My Dooku wasn't getting attack bar refill 100% of the time. But if that's so, it wasn't a big causing it to work 100% of the time. I'm confused...
  • Aquollie
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    And Dooku is STILL attacking way too often. Double attack way more than 25%. And damage from other players is way high. They're 4 levels below me and outdamaging me almost every turn by a lot. I'm fully upgraded. No way this should be happening.
  • Did you guys had to update the game?
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/651/game-update-12-3-2015#latest

I thought these sounded familiar. It's the same patch notes for the last patch...what's the deal?
  • billbob19
    71 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Aquollie wrote: »
    And Dooku is STILL attacking way too often. Double attack way more than 25%. And damage from other players is way high. They're 4 levels below me and outdamaging me almost every turn by a lot. I'm fully upgraded. No way this should be happening.

Weird, a lot of people don't have major issues killing him. Maybe try a different strategy. Or if you can, show the team you are facing and your team and people can give you some tips.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/651/game-update-12-3-2015#latest

I thought these sounded familiar. It's the same patch notes for the last patch...what's the deal?

lol. So what actually happened?
  • Stop crying about Dooku kids. He's awesome. Yes, it's annoying going against him but he's not broken... he's squishy. CC him, then kill him.
  • I posted again here in General because those notes I posted Friday weren't actually live yet, I made a mistake! :)

There is also one new line about the character shards at the top.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Ah ok. Thanks for the reply @EA_Jesse
  • Daishi wrote: »
    I miss the cantina battle bug. Was nice to get ability materials every day

ye! I also miss it!
  • Anyone know where the resistance trooper shards are located and if they are farmable?
  • @Slewfoot wrote: »
    Anyone know where the resistance trooper shards are located and if they are farmable?

Go to the Characters screen and select the Resistance Trooper -> Find Shards.

Says 3-A Light and Dark side hard missions.
  • They can be obtained from data cards and they both have 2 hard missions. You can click "find" in the character panel to see which ones.
  • Is anybody else unable to log on and play? Game won't even open..
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Is anybody else unable to log on and play? Game won't even open..
    Have you tried throwing your phone at a brick wall?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Thought about it.. :)

It gets to "Loading Cantina" and just stops.. Freezes up..
  • Starkiller wrote: »
    Ummm....Jesse, is this a copy/paste fail? This is the exact same patch notes as the 12/3 update.

I thought it looked familiar. This time they are serious.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    • Fixed a bug with one of Count Dooku's Unique ability upgrades that granted a 25% chance to gain some Turn Meter whenever he Counters or Assists; the bug caused this effect to activate 100% of the time.

So Jesse, is this the only planned change to Dooku at this point? It was mentioned in another thread that he was "too powerful" so we were expecting a significant nerf. Or was it just a bug that needed fixing, and he'll now be left alone?
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    • Fixed a bug that made Healing Immunity not properly flagged as a Debuff, preventing it from being dispelled or counted by effects that check debuffed targets.

um, @EA_Jesse this bug still exists.

I just fought in the 6th battle in Galactic Wars against a team that had Barriss in it and I have Darth Sidious on my team. Sid hit 3 characters and applied the healing immunity debuff on all 3 characters (including Barriss), and then Barriss proceeded to heal right through the immunity like it was not there.

Can you please look into this again?? I checked App Store and no updates for the game are available so I'm assuming I have the latest game client (or the fix was a server side fix).

Thanks
  • My dooku hasn't been attacking constantly like he usually does (on his own) so I don't know what's the crying for......unless... You guys are attacking him still :D
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Are you seeing the health percentages equalized AND the characters get healed? Barriss' health equalization will not be affected by the healing immunity debuff, but the heal that comes afterwards is.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Are you seeing the health percentages equalized AND the characters get healed? Barriss' health equalization will not be affected by the healing immunity debuff, but the heal that comes afterwards is.

The heal afterwards NEVER procced, there is screencap evidence of it on the forums.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • 30bl6p0.jpg

35bihi0.jpg
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Bloody good timing on the screenies that man.
  • woodchuck
    53 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Thank you @ChaseKillz for these screenshots!

@EA_Jesse yes, those screenshots is exactly what I witnessed. In my case, Barriss healed herself and 2 other characters, each with Sid's healing immunity debuff already applied.
    And it also happened when Barriss was alone all by herself. She had healing immunity yet was able to heal right through the debuff. Assuming that if she was alone (no other allies), the equalization would amount to no change, so the fact that her health went up could only be explained by an actual heal.... is this correct?
  • tr0tsky
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    His point is that there are two parts to Bariss' "Healing". One, it averages everyone's health. Two, it heals everyone for 20+% afterwards. Step One is not affected by the Healing Immunity debuff. So if the person is under the party average for health, their health will go up.

Personally, I think this should be changed, and treated as healing, but that's how they intend it currently.

In your screenshot, there are two numbers above Dooku/Bariss, and only one above Mace. This is because you are seeing the Normalization (negative HP for Dooku/Bariss, positive for Mace) and then the healing portion for Dooku/Bariss only because Mace was Healing Immune.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    woodchuck wrote: »
    And it also happened when Barriss was alone all by herself. She had healing immunity yet was able to heal right through the debuff.

That I'd need to see a screenshot for, because I am 99% sure I have seen her try to heal herself with the debuff on and it did absolutely nothing.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.