Debating to buy Barriss 57$ pack

Her skills seem sick, prob the best healer in the game? Comes with decent other characters as well. Are there other better packs that get unlocked? I am almost lvl 38.

Replies

• Honestly i would wait, if just quickcheck forum posts.
    She might get a nerf.
  • Almost every top player uses her. She's a great healer with a lot of hp but does little damage.

A nerf is certainly incoming, but I'm sure she'll still be good after. She is one of the hardest characters to farm for though and it will take a long to get her to 7*
  • She is pretty sweet!! I have her at level 38. I got lucky and she dropped from 8x pack. Ppl say she not that great after level 40 but I disagree.
  • I'd say keep your money and build other players....
  • Thanks, I am really enjoying this game and want to get a decent pack, all I can get is the windu pack barri & IG ones, just wish it wasn't so much lol
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    If you can afford it, I think it's an excellent buy for a newer player. Not just for Barriss, who makes a night-and-day difference to a new player, but two other characters who are overlooked with all the Barriss-fuss.
    Asajj Ventress is an underrrated character who has been in my PvP starting five since I leveled her up. She brings many things to the table, most notably stuns, the ability to neutralize Chewie's taunt, near-constant offense up, and an AoE that resets if it kills someone.
    Ahsoka Tano is probably not a first tier character but is fun to play (love the backflip) and helps a lot with certain challenges and light side missions.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Nerf would get you a refund if on Apple so feel pretty safe there under 90 days which is why I doubt she will it would cost them a lot of money from not working as intended customers
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    A well buffed ventress is nice for sure
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Thanks guys!
  • Players cheat in this game getting free crystals.
    dont spend your money, you can nerver win anyways.
  • Darkchylde
    11 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Not bad, just did a 8x chrom pack summon, got a 2* kit fisto & 4 * anakin light side ;) Ani is gonna go really well with my Ima's counterattack chance :)
  • Well spent money considering cheaters get the full deck of characters for free with unlimited crystals hack.
    read the Cheaters thread.
  • Darkchylde
    11 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    always cheaters..no matter waht game.. hope they do a better job in this game then what I seen in others to ban them
  • Darkchylde wrote: »
    Not bad, just did a 8x chrom pack summon, got a 2* kit fisto & 4 * anakin light side ;) Ani is gonna go really well with my Ima's counterattack chance :)

What does Ani do that goes well with Ima's counter attack?
  • He's a jedi and all jedi get 25% counter attack with Ima as leader
    xJazzx wrote: »
    Darkchylde wrote: »

What does Ani do that goes well with Ima's counter attack?

• Wow so Barriss got nerfed pretty good, I want my $ back lol
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'd say keep your money and build other players....

I'm quoting myself here from an earlier post made 10 days ago and it seems I was more right than I thought and it doesn't make me happy. I like to see people always get good ROI when they purchase something and I despise people who sell stuff and in the end, people get burned. This is one of those moments....
  • I submitted ticket to get a refund from apple, hope they will come through