Jawa is a beast

Anyone else think they gonna use jawa all the way? I got 4* and he rips things apart, especially if you synergize with sidious. Sidious makes sure you always have a debuff on the enemy, and jawa is hitting easy 2.5k crits at lvl46. And if you fighting druids, he becomes an excellent controller, fast enough to cast a stun in first turn and put enemy at a disadvantage
He by far carries me in light side battles dealing 1.1-1.4k non-crit
And very easy to get shards in cantina

Replies

• Oh those pesky druids. Utini!

• Unless the druids shift into bear form. Then your Jawa gets torn up. ;)

Seriously though yeah Jawa is pretty awesome. There are a ton of people using him because he's easy to get stars for. I often target him first in arena and galactic war because I know he's a heavy hitter. I'm not personally using him right now, but that's just because I'm spending my cantina energy leveling jedi consular instead.
  • You guys are referring to the starting Jawa or to Datcha? I've been using java a lot in the beginning, but right now (lvl 42) he doesn't find a spot in my team, in pvp his aoe get him ripped apart by counterattacks (#40), in pve there simply are better choices (right now i've substituted him with ashoka).

My gf has datcha and while she's lower level than me, she always say that datcha is carring her :)
  • Jawa. He's pretty good and is easy to rank up. I hear datcha is pretty good too, but I don't have him.
  • There needs to be more jawa characters, atm the evasion on jawa doesn't make much sense and I wish the unique was something more useful
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Maybe if he's starred up but usually when I face a Jawa it is gone within 2 rounds.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Stealth in general is a poor buff
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    He's a glass cannon. Not sure if anyone can outdamage him, but i focus him before healers and i drop him in 2 hits if they both crit.
  • I think he's under rated or overlooked by a lot of players, he can be a bit fragile though. Great against droids but apart from Dratha, there's no synergy to be had until they possibly add more jawa characters.
    I use him in my Light Side team, currently as:
    3*
    Lvl 37
    4/6 gear
    No ability (will add some soon)
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    When I see one in PvP (Arena or GW) he gets Dooku lightning to the face, then a Luminara force wave to the face. If he's still alive after that he's either stunned or ability-blocked, and gets finished off with the next decent attack. Unimpressed so far. And he's not particularly easy to level up.
    I used him in my light side team when I had no other choice but I'm glad he's gone now. Can't count how many fights I ended up only 2-starring because he died, even with two good healers.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    When I see one in PvP (Arena or GW) he gets Dooku lightning to the face, then a Luminara force wave to the face. If he's still alive after that he's either stunned or ability-blocked, and gets finished off with the next decent attack. Unimpressed so far. And he's not particularly easy to level up.
    I used him in my light side team when I had no other choice but I'm glad he's gone now. Can't count how many fights I ended up only 2-starring because he died, even with two good healers.

Yeah, I don't know why anyone would advance him for a PVP team, I use him Light Side only but I'm building a Fives I got so he may soon be replaced there too.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Could be good vs droid teams if his damage was higher. I have a feeling he wont be good until more jawas are released. I replaces jawa with luke. Luke has no aoe (mostly useless vs any team with counter) but is more durable and can synergize with anyone who adds crit chance or possibly counter obiwan because of his leader ability. Is he amazing? No, but he isnt too hard to farm and works well with any team that relies on attacking 1 target at a time.