Playing on laptop?

Couldn't figure a place to post this, but my tablet has died and I'm considering getting a 2 in 1 laptop as a replacement. That means no android based tablet. I know there are some programs to run android on windows but just wanted to see if anyone is playing this way and if it's reliable.
Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Vodo
    332 posts Member
    I didn't try myself yet, but there are ppl who play the game on their computers via Bluestacks, an android emulator for windows. You can check out some videos from Tiny Grimes on youtube and you will see that it works well for him for example. But I heard that not every version of Bluestacks works well, seems like older versions are preferable for this game. As I said, just rumors which I heard, don't know if it's true.
  • Valar_Morghulis
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    It works pretty good. I run it on Bluestacks2 with the TV connected to my laptop so its lazy gaming on the couch =) Star Wars GoH on 60 inch screen

edit: its the rooted bluestacks not bluestacks2
    Post edited by Valar_Morghulis on
  • Thanks so much! I'll take that all into consideration. I tried bluestacks once before and it did ok. If I get a new laptop I'll definitely give it a shot.