Recent change to Galactic War - open conversation

Replies

• The bit I don't like is hitting fight 7 and losing 2 of my team (full health capped gear) before I can push a button... changing toons relentlessly over and over and no matter what I do, I lose 1 or two and the rest are crippled. This game is starved of healers too so if one is healer... restart. Restart. Restart. Restart. Bored.

I didn't buy Barriss or Dooku so the game is hard mode.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I think GW exacerbates any balance issue right away. If you get two high speed, high assist, high HP behind a turn meter fast taunter like Poe, there's very little you can do except send fodder. Any normal battle with max starred Qi Gon, GS, FOTP and Leia behind a max Poe will fail and have min one max two chars dead and 2 expoded chars all within the first turn...chars that will succumb the next time hit. Even mirroring team ensures mutual destruction.

It's an observarion more than anything. In these cases the rock, paper, scissors fails and only a paper-paper mirror decides based on luck.

Maybe GW staristics can tell which combis bring hupe perturbances to the force. Otherwise, the Strategy becomes having "every" char as not the same as a great lineup with synergies.

But hey, I do send fodder, and then minimize death of my max gears and stars to max 2 here - when I can.
  • Well facing 3 high Dd teams in a row will guarantee a lost if you dont have a deep bench regardless of the old or new system. If they are in between then the old retreat offers more chance to heal up and hence easier. The way EA sells their toons will always create a balancing problem. New toons will have to be really good to hoard in $. It back fires in the long run but for quick money, I guess it works.
  • I love this new format but we need to have more resources and energies to lv up all the characters besides the main 5 so I can keep up in arena
  • I'm fine with the retreat working either way.

I think the match making needs improvements though, as its scaling seems all out of whack.
  • Nzchimeran
    165 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Hi, I'm new been playing about 3 weeks.
    I've spent $400 to try and catch up as it seems this game is very one sided.
    Finally after getting into GW it has been the straw that broke the camels back.
    How on earth do you think this game mechanics is balanced.
    No way will I ever complete the acheivement to finish this GW.
    How can I get a team through all the rubbish when I have no way to refresh my teams health.
    You match me up against ridiculous odds of 3 levels above my characters, then enemy get first attack on my wounded team.
    I've even gone in full health and just got annihilated.
    It feels like a trap just get make us spend more money to complete this.
    Can you see how unbalanced it is.
    If new players have to come into GW as it is currently, they won't complete it.
    I level my guys, GW just matches me up against higher geared and levelled enemy.
    With no way to enter a battle fresh, I am expected to try and get another group of toons to this same level? That's impossible. The enemy is always more powerful towards the finish.
    Same enemy team compositions, rare ultra powerful, higher level higher geared.
    I'd like to see anyone survive a first strike enemy attack from Ray, Sid, Phasma, Poe at higher levels and gear.....it's game over as soon as I start fight.
    I always die 3 from the finish because the enemy team is ridiculously OP, resisting everything I throw, I never crit.
    Restarting does nothing, the fight goes exactly the same, same numbers even, there is nothing random about it.
    One sided mechanics, not newbie friendly, just a trap to try and make me spend more.
    Unbalanced.
    So frustrated with this game right now.
    Why do all your mechanics evolve around trying to get me to spend money on time, etc etc.
    GW is really PvE, there is no real time PVP so why are you guys so hard bent on punishing new players.
    I should be coming away with a fun gaming experience, not one that leaves me thinking I have done something wrong, that I need to start over, that my characters suck....
    My guys are all 48-50 , 4 stars, rank 6 gears ( blue halo ? )
    Give me a break, I've spent enough money supporting your game, how about you start supporting new players.
  • I actually prefer the "fixed" retreat function in GW. Definitely allows me to rethink battle strategy as opposed to losing 1or 2 characters that are crucial for my team. I've faced some tough teams but still find ways to overcome them. Whether it be focusing on certain individuals or planning out your skills for the most impact. In my opinion this has actually made it easier to complete GW. So close to 50 GW reward. I love Darth Vader. Wish Darth maul had a little bit more hp though.
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Giving my two cents here, since I've been mostly an spectator on this subject (I even read the 15 pages-previous post as well, before it was moved/merged and exchanged for this one). I wanted to have some more experience with the new system as well before contributing anything. I could say now I have pretty much the same wins on both modes, pre and after patch. So here are my thoughts and experience.

Please allow me to provide some background on the type of gamer I'm first, let this serve as a kind of introduction as well for me here on the forums. Feel free to read it or skip to the next point. :)

I'm fairly a new player, and mostly F2P: Dark side starting pack, when it was Greedo -I learn afterwards from the forums and other sites, that it was Dooku before :/. Only one x8 chromium pull where I got a 2 star Leia and pretty much nothing else of use nowadays, but I was new and I figured if I was going to open only one of those packs, it was better to do so when I had very few toons rather than later. My biggest purchase was the Heroine Starter Pack and it took me really forever to take the leap though.

I always give it a lot of thought to buy the $20 pack of crystals, since they're pretty much useless and don't provide that much extra content, for Chromium pulls is really a gamble, only worth if you'll spend hundreds or even thousands in this game. For energy refreshes, they don't provide anything other than saving you the waiting time to replenish your energy, or waiting for the daily resets, and even though, every certain amount of attempts, it doubles on costs. Really, really, not the best investment here. (However I've gotten three, one for my only 8x pull and two for crystals usage when I really feel like playing more than the two hours per day, or am eager to farm some gears quicker :p).

Since really money is hard to earn in my country, and again, the IAP purchases for this game are a bit too much, honestly, even more considering the gamble (either on pulls or on drops, the odds aren't in your favor), and furthermore the diminishing value if you use too many refreshes per day... Nonsense. I prefer to keep it casual, have some patience and focus a lot on strategy, usefulness of toons or skills improvements, synergy, managing my resources the best I can. Since I'm a completionist I also enjoy the PvE side a lot, leveling, completing and 3-starring missions, working on the achievements, collecting and improving all the toons, etc. All of this of course affects my performance in the end-game content, being PvP (I've been finishing on Top 20-50 lately, only using the 5 daily battles), and GW (finished every single one after my first full run).

And lately I've been more involved with the game through the forums as well, been reading for quite a while, and finally started actually interacting just recently. I must say, I'm pleased with how active the forum is, and of course the good interaction with the Admins and Developers. Kudos for this!

Without further ado, My Galactic Wars experience:

When I reached L40 it took me a while to master the GW table, getting Barriss and Sid was certainly a nice improvement / boost to do so. Of course so it was working hard on leveling, gearing, starring and improving the skills of my toons, I always try to keep a balance on that. I guess if I were to focus on one at the time it'd be "faster", but I'd be in quite an unbalance.

Anyways, ever since my first completition of GW I have completed it every single day in a row. I'm now so confident of this that the extra 200 tokens I had from the times I wasn't completing the 1.2k, I used them to get refreshes to get the 15 shards faster :) this also happened pre and after change.

I wasn't using the retreat feature that much anyways. Unless one toon was certainly about to die and I couldn't do much for it, or that the enemy team had one or two taunts and my Asajj failed to remove them, plus I had lots of DOTs or debuffs on me, and everything was going certainly wrong and I was out of patience / luck. But most of the times I didn't bother.

I wasn't aware of the Force Close before coming to this forum. When I read it I tried it once when a character died before I could take my turn and retreat (I think it was thanks to the FOTP xD). I figured, well let's see if that really works. It did. I didn't abused it either, but I used it very sporadically.

This is why the change didn't affect me quite much, since as you can see, I really didn't use much either feature. Today I still continue to do so, unless RNG goes REALLY bad for me (missing everything on my side, but receiving all the blows from the opponent in the first couple of rounds, to the point of no return, that's when someone dies or is certainly about to).

I usually complete it with my main 5 (before and after the change). Sometimes I may switch one toon depending on the composition of my enemy team, or the current status of my team. Sometimes if I'm on battle 10-12 I even let some die if they do, since I know I'm about to finish it anyways, I still can make it the last couple of battles and I can replace that one without much hassle.

Of course this wasn't always the case. I remember on one of my first full runs, maybe the first, not sure now. But I was about to drop it on battle 9 give or take since my main squad was gone. But I decided to keep pushing with everything I had, and I was really surprised after every subsequential victory, until I finished it, with barely noone left alive and the few last men standing in yellow-red. :')

Lately I'm doing better. Though I've been facing L60 sporadically since I reached L51 myself. After the last update and a few extra levels for me (I think since L54) I've been facing L60+. Right now I'm L57, still working hard still to improve the star / level / gear / skills of my main squad, and focusing on getting some other toons. Today for instance I finally got Poe from cantina shipments, and First Order Trooper from hard nodes. And right on time for replacing my Royal Guard and Teebo for the Tank challenge! And to get my third crystals purchase to gear them faster! :D

Right now I guess I could say I only have a good A team with just a couple on stand by ready to kick in whenever necessary. I've been considering on getting that from 7 to 10, forming some nice B, and maybe even C squad if possible, using the lower ones for the first battles, when there are lower power enemies, that way I can have more fun with the rest of my roster, and can make the game last for more than a couple of hours per day for me. Side note: My current top 7 chars are: Sid, Lumi, JC, Phasma, Barriss, Asajj and Chewie. :)

Most likely it'll become more challenging on time, sometimes I face really hard teams, sometimes quite a few in a row, that's really endangering for my limited squad, but I don't get discouraged. And this is when I actually appreciate the update, most of those times were the times I was forced to FC, or take one for the team. Right now I can reset the battle in game, which takes considerably less time than FC and loading again. :) I'm guessing the closest I get to the level cap, I'll start seeing even harder teams, and more frequently as well. So yeah, an improvement in matchmaking would be appreciated as well.

But so far, I'm doing just fine. A good strategy, knowing the enemy team and my team, proper management of specials and cooldowns (specially the healing ones), and some resets here and there just when things go horribly wrong, not every single start of the battle when the enemy lands all the debuffs on me, or I miss a stun, or get stunned, or my attacks get entirely dodged, but the enemy's arent. That'd of course take FOREVER to complete, the idea is not to abuse this feature, learn how to manage the battle :) and save the retreats/resets only for case of emergency / points of no return, and everything will be fine.

Sorry for the long post, thank you if you read it all! :smiley:
    Post edited by OmarFPG on
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I never loose Any gw Before update And now i Can't finish it .
    I am everyday first on arena since one month now .
    I am level 64 .
    I have 18 full gear 7 stars ( And more for less Levels )And you read it , i can't manage to finish it now ..,
    I have five healers (daka ,ewok elder ), there is a big problèm. Cause with my teams i Should win easilly the gw , buy no,
    I have all the best farmable chars level 64 full gears , star , i'm top on my server everyday And dead on gw..
    So if i didn't have those teams i ask myself where i Can go on gw.
    It Should have soon an update , cause with such chars if win is not possible why Should i play more , i have no reasons .it's not fun , not fair
  • obiwan1011 wrote: »
    1. I believe CGJohn has made it clear that he has no intentions whatsoever to bring back the old retreat to GW because it is against their original design philosophy. Hence, even if everyone hated the new retreat, it is fruitless to point out its shortcomings. A lot of us made noble efforts on why the old retreat is better, but it unfortunately ain't coming back
    2. Be careful what we wish for. A lot of us have already called out enough on how the new retreat (or the previous force close) can be exploited to derive optimal result > CG implements true RNG (which I think is under consideration) > more reloads required because every roll in a match is different > more tedious > (CG may decide to completely remove retreat and penalise force close) > more challenging > need deeper bench > spend more money or else... That's disaster for many, especially for the new/low-level players

Hopefully they dont do this. It would hurt many new players that are already struggling.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    If your going to keep this model could you polish it a little @CG_JohnSalera ?

Cool downs taking too long, and with the lack of healers makes things difficult. Would it be possible to refresh cooldowns after every battle? Or at least refresh cooldowns for those on your bench for a battle? Or take all cooldowns down by 1 after each battle?

Could we get a larger health recovery at the end of each battle? The amount we get now while helpful, doesnt do much.

Could we bring in Allies to use?

Any or all of these would significantly help the new player base (the future of this game).
  • Your next change then needs to be MATCH MAKING!!! No way should max lvl 50 lvl character teams be facing lvl 60 teams AT ALL let alone in battle 5 or 6 every stupid GW..
  • I never loose Any gw Before update And now i Can't finish it .
    I am level 64 .
    I have 18 full gear 7 stars ( And more for less Levels )And you read it , i can't manage to finish it now ..,
    I have five healers (daka ,ewok elder ), there is a big problèm. Cause with my teams i Should win easilly the gw , buy no,
    I have all the best farmable chars level 64 full gears , star , i'm top on my server everyday And dead on gw..
    It Should have soon an update , cause with such chars if win is not possible why Should i play more , i have no reasons .it's not fun , not fair

I dont really like the new gw, but its ok. You only have to adapt a bit.
    Hate to say it, but when you cant finish gw with the amount of heroes you have, you clearly are doing something wrong. Matchmaking can be a bit harsh, but with a roster like that you should be able to overcome it. If not, maybe you dont deserve to finish gw. At least you already have all the farmable heroes.
    I am level 64 .

I dont really like the new gw, but its ok. You only have to adapt a bit.
    Hate to say it, but when you cant finish gw with the amount of heroes you have, you clearly are doing something wrong. Matchmaking can be a bit harsh, but with a roster like that you should be able to overcome it. If not, maybe you dont deserve to finish gw. At least you already have all the farmable heroes.

You speak about something you don't Know . I play well. Gw is not adapt for everyone , every server .
    I can't accept listen you say i do something wrong .
    I never loose Before update that' s all.
    And i am first on my server everyday since a month without many difficulty . So i don't do something wrong .
    All top 200 in my server are 23000 power And more And with all buyable chars.
    The problem is if i can't win gw in my server many or to not say majority can't finish it.
    It's unfair if i were on your server or other one i her i win easilly gw like Before ( without Any retreat)
    It' s why gw is unfair !!
  • I wanted to wait a few days and give the new GW a fair shot with an open mind before posting here. In the old version, retreating felt really cheap to me, because of the way it removed buffs, so I'm glad that was gone. I also haven't read all th comments here, so I don't know if something similar was mentioned.

However, I haven't really liked this new version either. I've won a couple and lost a couple - looks like I'll lose today, and I think I finally put my finger on what I don't like about it.

I don't like being penalized for doing well. Let me explain. Too much of this format revolves around purposefully delaying completion of each stage while waiting for the specials to cool down. I think that's really dumb. And then sometimes while trying to burn turns, Greedo gets a double shot off (after using the thermal detonator last round), or Phasma calls an assist that crits, and I win while I need Sid or Lumi or whoever to burn one more turn. So my heroes did what they were usually supposed to do, but I start the next round at a disadvantage, and in nodes 9 -11 that can be disastrous.

Not sure I have a solution, but wanted to add my thoughts to this thread.
    I am level 64 .

Can you post you matches in a GW thread? This doesn't seem fair of course. Can you have a count on abilities for top 17? Most people get ability 6 on everything the 7 as soon as they can, but there's no way to buy matts so if you leveled all gast, you may have a lot of ability 4 or 3 still. Things like ewok elder likely I assume 3 or 4 stars max

• Carbrenash wrote: »
    I don't like being penalized for doing well. Let me explain. Too much of this format revolves around purposefully delaying completion of each stage while waiting for the specials to cool down. I think that's really dumb. And then sometimes while trying to burn turns, Greedo gets a double shot off (after using the thermal detonator last round), or Phasma calls an assist that crits, and I win while I need Sid or Lumi or whoever to burn one more turn. So my heroes did what they were usually supposed to do, but I start the next round at a disadvantage, and in nodes 9 -11 that can be disastrous.

Not sure I have a solution, but wanted to add my thoughts to this thread.

That is one thing I liked about the other way as well. I could take out FOTP and Rey, put in Ren and Obi Wan and let the fight drag on to reset turn meters. Again, the old way had so many more "Strategies".

I agree the debuff, taunt, etc reset on retreat needed to be fixed. Just wish they found a better way to fix it.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Fixing the retreat function does not bother me. Over the last month of me playing, I have been doing GW everyday and fight the exact same 12 SID/Phasma teams over and over. The game has 71 Characters, yet I see less than 20. I wish EA would make random team comps with the characters to fight in PVE instead of the exact same team. I do not mind facing the same team in Arena but GW is getting depressing. At level 60 GW does not require strategy on my server, just that RNG is in my favor.
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I am level 64 .

Can you post you matches in a GW thread? This doesn't seem fair of course. Can you have a count on abilities for top 17? Most people get ability 6 on everything the 7 as soon as they can, but there's no way to buy matts so if you leveled all gast, you may have a lot of ability 4 or 3 still. Things like ewok elder likely I assume 3 or 4 stars max
    I am level 64 .

Elder is 5 stars, i have ability on max on max
    For the main teams i use.
    I focus Cantina to get max matts, for sure it was difficult to get all mats but this the level increase It becomes easier , we Can get more mats on challenges .
    My toons are gear 8/9.
    I manage to win gw first day Before update but now it' sur too hard i stop Before the last fight .
    I should't with 3 teams full Leveled ,stars / gears .
    I think It's more difficult for the others on my server Who aren't on top rank.everyone on top 200 are 23000 power or more .
    There are too many ftop, leia qjg etc .
    I Know it's bad Luck And i Will manage to wins some later, may et tomorrow , but It shouldn't.
    How Can people with less chars And weaker teams Should progress on gw .i bet they should be bored to be killed quickly
  • I was a little **** at the change because I had only unlocked GW maybe a week earlier and was just starting to get my groove.

HOWEVER, once I did it a few times and unlocked lumi I was able to continue and complete the table. Though with some difficulty, especially with the fools using 5* dookus and sidious. Not consistently though, beat it today but not yesterday.

My biggest complaint is the matching, it needs to be better. After the first tier it goes all haywire and you get all these random teams.
  • I got so mad at it today, I punched a hole through my wall. This is not a fun game for me anymore.
  • We're almost two months since global launch, and as I understand test release was two months before global. If GW retreat was not working as intended, how was this not discovered before global?
    Retreat is a part of warfare, not restart battle. The old retreat made sense and with a few tweaks to minimize buff and turn meter exploits, would make more sense than current function.
    Guess I'll wait to see what happens with GW but right now, it's not much fun.
    "That is why you fail."
  • Tryban wrote: »
    We're almost two months since global launch, and as I understand test release was two months before global. If GW retreat was not working as intended, how was this not discovered before global?
    Retreat is a part of warfare, not restart battle. The old retreat made sense and with a few tweaks to minimize buff and turn meter exploits, would make more sense than current function.
    Guess I'll wait to see what happens with GW but right now, it's not much fun.

It's called 'revisionist history'.

It's a huge part of any PR optics plan.
  • Honestly exhausted of fighting the same team builds over and over and over how many times do I fight the same 4 characters all day every day. Be great to fight team of bounty hunters, all Jedi, sith or any mix....
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    CM_Halon wrote: »
    I got so mad at it today, I punched a hole through my wall. This is not a fun game for me anymore.

I think I know what you mean. Or the other who mentioned has 17 chars maxed and 7*.

For the first time in a while (actually ever), no matter how carefully I planed, enemy would destroy 2 chars 7* before I get the first attack.

Enemy FOTP would consistently 9k a char. GS would do 7.4k...then call an ally. Phasma would get her team to proc 7 counters just from Dooku in a Round. QGJ would do 11k in one shot (is that Humbling Blow or what?) when the incredibly many Poogles activated always before I get first turn, ir if using Dooku or Daka and my extreme luck I went first, it would always fail.

i sent good sacrificial squads. The AI knew it could waste them without using specials...hey guys reserve special for next time.

Also, 80% of enemies after battle 4 seemed to be Arena elite teams. No need for healers. Teo battles had a Lumi, one battle (final one) has Barris.

Where it not for Reset, I would have reached maybe battle 8? Or 7?

If you are top 1-20 in Arena, you face teams designed to maximize the AI and to kill extremely esrly on. Casualties on bith sides don't matter. The top 5 in my Arena most of the time stay there with builds that will get you two chars killed the first turn without any resource than you wishing your Poe would have taunted first. If it goes first, then maybe the battle ends 1-0 or if very lucky something like 3-0. Most likely 2-0 is relatively safe. You pitch not just maxed out ability-6 everything, max gear 7*, but actually the best combos to destroy just a tad faster than enemy's high speed kamikaze team.

GW was just asking to win 7 arenas in a row. Of course, even the IDEAL TEAM will lose 2 chars if extremely lucky on those standing will have a very fair mix of almost dead chars. So after fight one, your ideal sinergy teams get decimated. Next fight the initial round will have many 6k to 9k shots (when not buffed or assisting). Just a 6* Enemy Dooku would regulary crit teice with his double at 4.2k each, for 8.2k - just on his turn, and then if you AoE. The enemy Sid in multiple battles (he lead 80% of builds) would crit 4 or 5 chars for more than 4k each. So regardless of what you do, things like IG-88 would - just on that AoE - immediately be less than 50% HP. Trying to keep him alive at least until he could fire once was a miracle. If there was any Dooku, just his counter single handedly could kill A full 7* max Level VIII gear IG-88: 4200 + 4200 for two crits = death. Kill a full HP 7* char with 100% HP in just a counter?

I witnessed all of this and more. The only reason I could advance was a very extensive fodder char collection chromium and bronzion remmants), which would lowe 2 specials or waster their taunter, plus many resets until I could stun someone with at least a char.

Ao, the change in GW is ok. But GW itself has become tedious, illigical and bordering pointless. What's the point of having enemies with nonhealers, max speed, max everything, just doing 50k in the first time?

After 2 fights all healers on cooldown. No more healing. Since enemy has all chars that can land 7k o ... Or 12k on starting turn? Yes, an FOTP did 12.5k damage (5 start guy helped by Poogle) in one single shot...so you have to clear enemy max in two turns. If you used a healer now it's min 4 cooldown. But the battle has ended by turn 2 or early 3 - you need to when getting 6k to 12k per enemy shot. So healers are "one time use". Next turn, tou better have a healer. Or tour chars will end up dead even before they get a turn.

The huge amount of damage the enemy does in just first turn that you either start next battle with a completely new rooster, waste two healers (on full cooldown count afterwards), and run out of healers for the next battle (battles which will end before turn 3 finishes - healer never ends cooling down if you summon any) or start battle with 3 chars with 20% HP. Even Luminis helpless.

I also faced 4 (Four) teams eith Kylo and Sid 7*. They tended to be hanging along eith FOTP, Poe, Leia 7*, GS, etc. When lucky, and eith Phasma when not.

Did you know you could have all 5 chars immunity blocked just on first turn? 1 assist, 2 extra ttacks by Phasma, and two regulars (AI seems to sense Dooku and many times acoid initial AoE)?

I am ok that we can't retreat now. I am very happy CG allows for restarting each battle. But after lifting the cap, the balance of the hame has been completely destroyed. Arena fights last 1 minute if lucky. Chars die from one single shot (12k 5* FOTP), an AoE from a char that does a lot of things can do 4200 and halve any glass cannon (and goes first). 9k, 8k, 12k, stunned..wait two chars stunned, 5k, 4,2k, 4.2k....there, now's my turn.

I think things got of balance. It's nice we can plan strategies. But they are meaningless. Damage needs to be halved. And matchmaking needs to be fixed.

Good luck those that always complete with the same 5 chars. Lol. Had more than 5 fights where any combination of all 7* max HP would die before take first move. I think matchmaking loves you. Hope it stays that way!

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Wanting GW to be hard is treading a fine line.

The only real problem with GW is that it can be made impossible, because the game does not know the difference. There is only frustration when this occurs.

And I agree 100% with the sentiments expressed by @Qeltar.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • If in your match up you don't see any combo of Poe,GS,Leia,QGJ, FOTP You should be lucky .Today i've levelled 63, but before that i've reset my Gw so there was only one team at 64 in my match up.. Anyway i agree with you, i've met a couple of those teams between nodes 8-11.. i can pass them only sacrificing some garbage stuff hoping Poe and Poggle use their special ability and praying RNGesus..
    Anyway GW will become even more difficult to complete if Capital Games doesn't fix the entire DAMAGE ISSUE in this game..
  • ilyanor wrote: »
    If in your match up you don't see any combo of Poe,GS,Leia,QGJ, FOTP You should be lucky .Today i've levelled 63, but before that i've reset my Gw so there was only one team at 64 in my match up.. Anyway i agree with you, i've met a couple of those teams between nodes 8-11.. i can pass them only sacrificing some garbage stuff hoping Poe and Poggle use their special ability and praying RNGesus..
    Anyway GW will become even more difficult to complete if Capital Games doesn't fix the entire DAMAGE ISSUE in this game..

Yeah I know. I face thise teams extremely frequently. Now I had never encountered 8 in a row. every single team after fight 3 could be top 1 in any arena, even the most competitive. I am sure every char was maxed in abilities and gear. Enemy was time-meter-perfect every single time.

Never once faced in 12 fights did any team use:
    Ahsoka
    Asajj
    Chewy
    Talia
    Stormtrooper
    Anakin
    Han
    Finn
    Initiate
    Elder
    Ackbar
    Magna
    Scout
    Teebo
    Ururur
    Tusken
    Ima
    Etc
    Etc

Always combos of same chars in wordt nightmare variants. Alway the same 14 OP high speed chars. Zzzxx
This discussion has been closed.