Did AI targeting strategy improve?

Has anyone noticed the AI doing a better job of attacking your weaker targets first, attacking the same character in succession to get the kill, etc? Seems like the AI has gotten smarter lately.

Replies

• I was just thinking this today. It felt like they targeted low HP characters more often. Several times during GW the AI attacked the same character 3,4, or 5 times in a row killing a few before my team got the chance to act.
  • Nah bull
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Sometimes it seems so, other times it seems to be totally random, so it is probably just all RNG. Also in PvE, it always targets the boss first, which is **** and forces me to play a 3-star battle manually when I run out of sims...
  • I have a suspicion that certain toons attack low HP toons as standard, and others do not.
  • RNG
  • duffmc81 wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed the AI doing a better job of attacking your weaker targets first, attacking the same character in succession to get the kill, etc? Seems like the AI has gotten smarter lately.

There have been lots of threads on this. About 2 weeks ago AI was buffed. Targeting healers and high DPS, low HP characters first.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    DarthBooey wrote: »
    duffmc81 wrote: »

There have been lots of threads on this. About 2 weeks ago AI was buffed. Targeting healers and high DPS, low HP characters first.

Well, it seems that the AI still sometimes gets "confused" and fires at random...