URoRRuR`R`R worth spending leveling?

Today I was lucky, a bronzium data pack granted me this character. My question is ,is it worth spending resources leveling him at the present time?, it seems he does not have sinergy with another characters except the other tusken character. I s he any useful at any instance in the game ? Has anyone had any experience with these character at high end game? any help would be much appreciated.

Replies

• I would like to know the answer to this as well.
  • Going against him, the main advantage seems to be synergy with the 5 other Tusken raiders on the mission encounter, like you said.
    If you end up developing him and find him useful in general or in particular situations/teams, please let us know.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • you are lucky, I only get crappy items with bronzium data packs
  • He's pretty worthless until they add more Tuskens
  • Well as for now, it seems not much of a useful character, hope EA release some new characters in the near future. guess i wasn`t that lucky though.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    If I were you I would farm him every day because he is so hard to star and will take a long time.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • At least he Stuns.

So that's a plus. He also gains power up if he Stuns.

So Urrorr, Tusken Raider, Daka for health and revival, and maybe some Ewoks to make it an all freak team.

:)

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Daka will also assist with URoRRuR'R'R getting attack buff on stuns. Could also make a stunning team by also adding Dooku, Coruscant Underworld Police, and Datcha
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Same here.
    His stunning + buff really makes me wanna try him, but strategically even the Geonosian seems to be a better Dark Side option with his Ally attack.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride