Credit heist too easy

Prev1
If the devs are going to make multiple tiers, make the hardest tier actually.... you know... hard.

My scoundrel team isnt maxed out either.
L80 G11 modded Lando
L80 G10 IG88
L80 G9 STH
L65 Dengar
L65 Chewie

I appreciate the credits but give us a challenge!

Replies

• Dont care. Easiest 5m credits ever
  • Please, do not complain before changes were even made... =\
  • Why complain, honestly?
  • Congrats on being the first to troll something people have been asking for for months.

Sheesh dude.

Thank you thank you devs for giving us a chance to earn more credits
    942-122-371
  • Think of others before you complain. Event was great and good credits. Thanks devs!
  • I didn't look at the possible rewards tab before the fight and was pleasantly surprised by how much credit I got! Thanks devs! Finally something that most players can be happy about
  • For those wondering lando is the key to success i think. (And works for rebel events too)

I used max gear lando, max st han and some level 50ish filler to finish level 80. If you are relying on well moded lando AoE it prob won't seem significantly harder than before
    942-122-371
  • Oh don't get me wrong its great to get the additional credits. I was just saying the top tier could have been a bit more challenging
  • Oh don't get me wrong its great to get the additional credits. I was just saying the top tier could have been a bit more challenging

I agree
  • Having a maxed out Lando was always going to be key. Mine is only g8 and it's much much harder, even though I have a fully maxed ST Han.
  • LordRath wrote: »
    Oh don't get me wrong its great to get the additional credits. I was just saying the top tier could have been a bit more challenging

I agree
    They might have tought: lets have everyone have a chance on the credit heist. But i might be wrong ;)
  • If the devs are going to make multiple tiers, make the hardest tier actually.... you know... hard.

L80 G11 modded Lando
    L80 G10 IG88
    L80 G9 STH
    L65 Dengar
    L65 Chewie

Maybe they didn't design the event just for you. It's possible they had other level 80 players, at varying levels of progression, in mind.

It's possible.
  • FatalEdge66
    51 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    If the devs are going to make multiple tiers, make the hardest tier actually.... you know... hard.

L80 G11 modded Lando
    L80 G10 IG88
    L80 G9 STH
    L65 Dengar
    L65 Chewie

This is about getting sorely needed credits into the game. Please do not start this crap
    Post edited by FatalEdge66 on
  • Think of others before you complain. Event was great and good credits. Thanks devs!

This +1
  • There always has to be that one guy...
  • It's perfect as it is now !
  • Why do you cry?
  • Unbelievable
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    New heist is live. Tier 4 is really hard. No chance currently. Can only beat T2 with my crap scoundrel team. Gotta farm dem scoundrels moar. I mean 10 MILLION max. for T4! PER FIGHT! xD
  • Darth_Keith
    189 posts Member
    edited August 2016

L80 G11 modded Lando
    L80 G10 IG88
    L80 G9 STH
    L65 Dengar
    L65 Chewie

Why do people feel the need to complain about everything? Ever think that maybe not everyone has characters quite as geared as yours?

My team is the following:

L80 G8 Lando
    L80 G8 STH
    L80 G7 Cad Bane
    L80 G7 Boba Fett
    L80 G8 Chewbacca

All are modded and 7* except Lando who is 6*. I beat it on my second try but I've now failed 5 times in a row.

There's so much luck involved with Lando's AOE on this it's not even funny.
  • Can you go to hell, please? With your auto-win Lando.
  • OP, drop lando from your team and here you go...a challenge! :)
  • OP = Liar

My squad is better than this and can't get passed 2/3

Maybe your playing first tier....
  • Tier 4 is pretty much the right sort of difficulty. My first win today was by a sliver of health on my Lando, who also happened to be the last standing.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Remove your mods, take out lando and put in mob enforcer. Take out 88 and put in greedo. Take out STHan and put in nute gunray. Voila. Insta-challenge. Have fun and enjoy the credits.
  • MarmotaMonax
    251 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Palanthian wrote: »

L80 G11 modded Lando
    L80 G10 IG88
    L80 G9 STH
    L65 Dengar
    L65 Chewie

Maybe they didn't design the event just for you. It's possible they had other level 80 players, at varying levels of progression, in mind.

It's possible.

Thats why there are different difficulties..

Varying levels of progression - varying levels of difficulties.

I also like challenging content and thought the highest difficult would be a little bit more...challenging.

Let me at least get passed it first, then raise the bar lol.
  • Definitely not way too easy, please consider that it was designed for more than the OP.

As F2P, i had difficulty with tier 3, lvl 70+. I didn't try the tier 4 yet and can't even DREAM of having anyone gear 11, let alone gear 10. All my scoundrels are gear 8 with the exception of 88 being gear 9.

This was a huge boost. I got 2.5 mil and loved it. Thank you Devs!
  • A strong STHan, Lando and IG-88 won the day for me. Cad Bane and Greedo just turned up for a laugh :)

Great event though, it does need some investment in Scoundrels but (IMO) not overly so. For me, well-balanced and rewards commensurate with effort and preparation needed.