Deplorable communication

Rie
5 posts Member
Changing the credit heist to only being able to complete 2 battles rather than each time cost me the chance to earn millions of credits. Badly done EA. Very badly done.

Replies

• Rie
    5 posts Member
    *tier, not time
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    You get two chances, only victory takes away from that chance. They posted this in three separate locations: the forums, reddit, and ingame as a popup notice linking to both locations for information.

The fault is on you.
  • EA is really doing some good things lately, be happy we're getting what we're getting.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    EA is really doing some good things lately, be happy we're getting what we're getting.
    @Darth_Jay77

This. Its weird, actually. I am usually filled with nothing but sarcasm but the last updates have been.... acceptable...

Also, there have been more dev comments the past hour than the last 6 months. That's something!

• Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    s.h.u.t .u.p Rie, they told us about it being only twice a day that we could do it.

Be happy that we are getting more credits.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Toukai wrote: »
    EA is really doing some good things lately, be happy we're getting what we're getting.
    @Darth_Jay77

This. Its weird, actually. I am usually filled with nothing but sarcasm but the last updates have been.... acceptable...

Also, there have been more dev comments the past hour than the last 6 months. That's something!

The content and fixes have been really good these last couple updates. They've made some quality of life changes that have been good. One of our biggest complaints has been credits and they've really met us half-way (at least half way) I think. No reason to complain, seriously.
  • minimum for max tier has been increased by 250% Great job with this update can't complain about anything

Ideea: let us buy 1 hit only for say...500 crystals> not so much for me but would be great for many others