Well done... well done!! Great Update :) (Merged threads)

13Next

Replies

• Jedi_Yoda wrote: »
    You gave us 1.5 M credits for a chance at 10 M. Hooray

You have us better opportunities in GW. Hooray

And for those that missed it you can now BUY Credits with Arena Tokens.. Hooray
    (don't tell me you people missed that one)

I say forget this complaint non-sense its time to show the DEVS some love.

Hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray!

Looking forward to my million credits. Thank you Devs, my mods, stars and characters thank you.

yes, its awsome!
    when people talks crab about the game like in youtube ea starwars i confront them.
  • :)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Indeed, great job devs!

I am suspicious of a level cap increase soon though....
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Me after that credit heist tho-
    montana-max-tiny-toons.jpg
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • I had almost lost hope at one point, but they have really turned around the trend of this game. New features are now exciting, fun, and to be embraced when they were once dreaded and full of bugs. Very good job of turning things around.
  • Agreed strong move that will greatly enhance my enjoyment of the game!
  • Its not unfair its just up to chance. I bet that over the course of 3months credit heist payout would be near equal across 50 something players. Its the gambling type of feel that makes us excited to play.

Thank you devs!
  • Spot on Devs!

I know you get a lot of grief from people, some deserved but most not if you ask me. This was definitely one of the better if not best moves I've seen you do! I really enjoy this game, play it every day as my stress reliever and the credit crunch was starting to make this not as much of a reliever. The credit crunch hasn't hit me as hard as other as I don't mind spending some of my hard earned money for something I enjoy...and as mentioned, I enjoy this game. I am also able to finish GW each night so I get most of my credits through there, which is the way it was supposed to be.

That being said, this new update has allowed me in one day to win a tier 3 credit heist, which gave me enough credits to level up my scoundrels to finish the tier 4 credit heist and both tier 4 droid heists...which in turn game enough money and droids to level up my scoundrels to complete all the Crit Chance Mod Challenges...I would say that is a great day and an update well done EA!

Many Thanks!
  • Excellent event!!! Loved the design and challenge of both heist and droid smuggle.
    I liked that the opponents had firepower to wipe clean your team, or randomly use basic attack.

Oh and the rewards are now worthwhile to invest in scoundrels, or not.

Thank you!
  • Uh no, I finished my two nodes and still got the same amount as the last event. 1 million credits. I know it is my dumb luck but it still is the same for some people.
  • GrimmVonHell
    338 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Here Here! Seems we have a few new guys getting done what's been needing to be done and it's about time. I feel like the game is refreshed and I got the tingle in my belly feeling on reset time again, lol.

Amazing job on reworks, content, and just everything overall. Ty devs, escpecially @CG_Kozispoon & @CG_CapGaSP and the team you're leading.

O ya ...I'm def spending again ;)
  • Great update. Now about that Boba Fett fellow. . .
  • Finally the credit and training droid events that we should have had months ago. I wish these were a priority before quite a few other things, but oh wells.
    Glad you released the grip on the credit crunch and made the events actually entertaining.
  • I can only complete Tier 2 and I still ended up with 1.25m.

Anyone who complains about this needs to do one frankly.
  • + 5 million (thats what I got). Thanks a lot!
  • Yeap, thanks! Great update! Love new the credit heist event (reward to be honest =))!
  • Have been loving the game recently, lots of events and rewards. An exciting time for SWGOH.
  • The heist has allowed me to bring my Ewok Elder to L66 and help three toons make the jump from L66 - 72 as well as upgrade some of my 5* health mods on my key tanks. Awesome!
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Great job on the updates and new content!
  • Agreed! Thank you, CG/EA, for moving in the right direction!! Kudos!
  • Have to admit, the last month **** me back in and I've started spending money again.

I was pretty frustrated for a while there and it looks like many were so it's nice to see them respond. Just looking at daily take for games, it looks like many are happy and more are spending on the game again.

Well done EA and CG, this is the way to get people excited and into the game sustaining things. I've never been more engaged and am excited to continue enjoying the various parts of the game including the upcoming raid and inevitable events related to Rogue One.
  • Yes. The game is the best it had ever been.