Auto selecting is annoying

philbert_tkd
91 posts Member
edited December 2015
If I have one NPC clicked on, stop switching on me automatically. I am tired of trying to click a character way in the back in the "PvP" battles and then having to try and select them again because your game switches on me.
Post edited by Zalenira on

Replies

• If I have one NPC clicked on, stop switching on me automatically. I am tired of trying to click a character way in the back in the "PvP" battles and then having to try and select them again because your game switches on me. With 5 minutes I do not have time to do this **** you **** wads.

W/ auto it might be a bad idea in PVP, only because your intelligence might not be very high per character soooooo you really need to control the battle manually. What I mean by intelligence is you character might not make the best decision meaning hitting healers first.
  • What I mean is when I am battling in PvP, I have the healer selected, then it switches targets to someone else. If the healer is way in the back, I am wasting precious time trying to select them to attack.
  • And it happens in manual mode, not in auto. Target just switches all by itself.
  • It happens to me too. It is soooo anyoing when the game randomly choses a target... in PvP it is impossible sometimes to finish in just 5 minutes due to high health ponts plus crazy healings... and with the game chosing random targets in auto mode it just becomes annoying.