Scoop on First Order Stormtrooper

Would like to know since the First Order Stormtrooper can be farmed now.. Is he worth uprgrading in a long term game basis.. What is everyone's thought on this?

Replies

• I haven't run into him at high levels yet. However, a tank with counter attack looks good to me. I just don't know if he has taunt.
  • Chewdoka wrote: »
    I haven't run into him at high levels yet. However, a tank with counter attack looks good to me. I just don't know if he has taunt.

Well no unfortunately he doesn't have taunt.
  • Darkcloud wrote: »
    Chewdoka wrote: »
    I haven't run into him at high levels yet. However, a tank with counter attack looks good to me. I just don't know if he has taunt.

Well no unfortunately he doesn't have taunt.

Not at all? At higher skill levels the Royal guard gets an auto taunt when an ally goes below 30% hp. I thought he might get something like that.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I drew him in a card pack and I used him up to level 19 with level 2 gear then dropped him when I got better options. Fives is a way better tank.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I drew him in a card pack and I used him up to level 19 with level 2 gear then dropped him when I got better options. Fives is a way better tank.

It's easy to say that really, he starts at a higher star rank. This is a discussion about if the trooper becomes good eventually now we can promote him.
  • I like him. I have him gear level 6 and only 2 stars but he hits pretty hard and has a ton of HP. Pretty good for only 2 stars, wondering what he would be like with more and higher ranks on his abilities.
    He consistently applies speed down and has protections/armor penetration/advantage on his self buff.
  • I like him. I have him gear level 6 and only 2 stars but he hits pretty hard and has a ton of HP. Pretty good for only 2 stars, wondering what he would be like with more and higher ranks on his abilities.
    He consistently applies speed down and has protections/armor penetration/advantage on his self buff.

Thanks man that's helpful.. Will decide whether to upgrade him or not then..
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    IMO not worth bothering with at all. I've been forced to use him since launch in certain places for the lack of better options. His basic abilities are unimpressive and his special ability far from special. Maybe if he really got ranked up a lot, but there are so many better options out there, even if you aren't a $1000 chromium pack gambler.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.