Qui Gon Jinn

What do you think abaout him? I have him at 7 Stars but he have so less live at lvl 43.. Kit Fisto i have too at 7 Stars he have the double Live..
Mein YouTube Channel mit Star Wars Heros Videos
Teekanne - German

Replies

• May be if you get his skills up he might be effective. I dont have stats on his higher skill levels so I just leave him there in tact.
  • So at level 43 you have two seven star chrono cards drops. And I thought I was an idgit with my money. I feel better now. Thank you.
  • Your welcome but i have more than 2 7 Stars Chars :)
    Teekanne - German
  • I think u can pair them together if u have ima-gun di
  • ...maybe I should explain a little bit why I think like this way? Based on ur topic, u want to know 'qui gon jinn any good?' Any yes, if u use him, especially for leader of a Jedi team, u will get a fastest team ever... That's it. I can't say it will be the greatest team. But he is the fastest one. Also hit pretty. Hit fast, Ask a ally to help, swear away an enemy's tank status.
  • Hm i lvld him a liitle bit and what should i say.. i like him. The special Attacks are very fast every 2 rounds which great special damage. I think he is better if i have thought..
    Teekanne - German
  • Qui-Gon is not as Tanky as Kit Fitsu, but he is still has huge health and can Tank.

Qui-Gon is also a nice damage dealer with his ability to 100% garentee an extra Attack every 2 turns and he is usually not a priority target which means he gets a bunch of those skills off in a fight. Counter attack is super strong, but outside of Dooku is not as consistent and only works if you are targeted. Qui-Gon will offer a steady stream of damage and late in the fight a surprise crit from Quigon can give your defense a win.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    What do his abilities do once upgraded? I have a hard time putting him in my jedi team of barriskit fisto, obi-wan, Aayla secura and Ahsoka tano because he has so so much less hp than all of them, and his only 'ok' ability seems to be his double attack. Does he get group heals, counters, defense etc when his abilities are levelled up? Or has he just got single target double attacks/normal turn metre increase going for him.
  • We should start ignoring posts from Teekanne, always asking advice which basically amounts to saying "Look at how much money I've spent, I have all these characters but still don't know how to actually play the game".
  • upgrade his 2nd skill to lvl4. also i use him to kill most dps heros in the first move.
  • We should start ignoring posts from Teekanne, always asking advice which basically amounts to saying "Look at how much money I've spent, I have all these characters but still don't know how to actually play the game".

Ahh you know me? Not really, when you look at my chars you will see that i only lvling exact this 6 Charakters which i talking about, so pls troll a other Post ..

Alex, yes is habe the second at 3 and i love the attack. But his life is not so high, so i hope the enemy attack a other char first every time ^^
    Teekanne - German
  • Teekanne wrote: »
    We should start ignoring posts from Teekanne, always asking advice which basically amounts to saying "Look at how much money I've spent, I have all these characters but still don't know how to actually play the game".

Ahh you know me? Not really, when you look at my chars you will see that i only lvling exact this 6 Charakters which i talking about, so pls troll a other Post ..

Alex, yes is habe the second at 3 and i love the attack. But his life is not so high, so i hope the enemy attack a other char first every time ^^

Not trolling, simply pointing out that you keep making posts asking for advice when you already have a team most people would kill for.