Shards (servers) and the Universe...

*** BE ADVISED THIS IS A JOKE THREAD :D ***

So... we as players inhabit our individual server, which many people call Shards...

As we all know, a number character shards make up one full character in GoH...

What if... now hear me out... our individual Shards make up some great cosmic mega-character? Like, each time a new Shard is created, some entity has unlocked a new character shard from playing the cosmic GoH?

Some theories I have about this:

Maybe our individual GW completion translates to certain actions for our super-planar player? Every other stage we unlock green crystals, until the end where we get the biggest stash. Maybe this translates to the gear or upgrades he/she/it unlocks to equip characters with? The farther we get, the better the gear, determining by our cosmic player's "RNG" for rewards

Speaking of RNG... We all know that there is a certain amount of tension regarding those with inferior squad power supplanting those with higher power in PvP, usually (but not always) determined by the RNG of the automated defenders. Perhaps our Shards's daily rank shuffle helps determine our cosmic player's luck against the AI-controlled defenders? The more orderly the ranks (highest power #1, lowest power at the bottom), the better the RNG. Now, it's most improbable that PvP ranks ever end up in optimal order. Many times it's good (decent ordering of the ranks), but never perfect. Other times it's bad (chaos in the rankings), but he/she/it still scores a few crits now and again. This all being a reflection of our own experiences in RNG: great, but never perfect; bad, but never 100% failure; and everywhere in between.

Now, some questions that arise:

- What impact our daily gear/remotes/credits/etc quests have the cosmic player's successes and failures?
- Do we affect our player's alignment? I.E. more dark side players = dark side main team?
- Which character are we in our shard to become?
- What happens when a character is finally completed?
- Are we already part of a completed character?
- OH MY GOSH ARE WE OP??? ARE WE ABOUT TO BE NERFED!?!?!?!?

The possibilities are endless, just like the wallets of the whales...

Here's some silliness for the day. Hope you got at least a chuckle out of this :)

Replies