***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    On iOS and can't log in. Hope I don't miss out on my free energy
  • Options
    I also i cant connect but i play without google play service login on android
    Padme, firstly known as Lady Arcadia, and Skwalker as StarKiller
  • Options
    Just adding to the thread. 2:11 PM Central time and still no go. Make with the freebies once we're resolved, EA! Gotta fit up my Fett!!
  • Options
    My game has been down for hours as well. Same message as everyone else. I play on only one device and have a perfect connection.
  • Options
    Having this same issue on multiple iOS devices. Haven't been able to load the game for a couple hours.
  • Options
    u jus did. in b4 thread merge
  • nerfherder33
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    MilMuertes wrote: »
    If you are THAT upset, Broken Matt Hardy has a solution for you

lol or brother nero
  • Ravenclaw1974
    152 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon how can we give ally codes when we can't log in. I don't have mine wrote down just for these types of problems. And unfortunately allot of us are losing our bonus energy for Cantina and other battles.
  • Options
    Bon_El wrote: »
    Credit Heist every day for a week!

I like the way you think.
  • StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    So us addicts have a hard time going without gameplay, and that is rough enough, but this particular black-out period was/is the free cantina energy time for the east coasters.

Will we at least get that energy when things are settled? Extra comp is nice, but really at least the energy....
  • Options
    Arrrghhhh the wife is now telling me about her nail appointment..come on peeps..please any info on issue will be nice
  • Options
    We’re aware that there’s some issues with players who are on android devices when trying to log into Googleplay so posting your device info and ally code will not help in this case.. Namely, they can't log in at all (i.e receiving a connection error). We’re investigating this and will report back once we have more info.

* This issue is affecting iOS as well. Our team is looking into it and I've updated the title of this thread @_@

Its just not droid, iPhone too
  • Options
    I can't get in on an iPad.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    You know what would be cool? 500 crystals and a level one Gold mod with 36% crit damage and 5 speed, crit chance, offense and offense.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    I was going to say a million credits will make up for it, but the credit heist everyday for a week is a tad better.
  • Options
    I'm having same problem for last 3 hours and have now missed my midday energy refreshes as a result
  • Options
    Add me to the list. Hope this gets fixed soon
  • Options
    Oh ****. It's all of EA that's down. So much for getting my 7 star yoda ****
  • Options
    Me as well UK time since 6pm
  • Options
    Same issue to me using an Acer V370. Happened this afternoon while fighting the Rancor, and tried to reinstall and wipe cache data. Unsuccessful.
  • Options
    Tulkas wrote: »
    So many complaints. The game is down, yes. But this excuse of oh I'm losing arena ranking and payouts. If no one can log on then no one can bump you. Just be patient. The devs will comp us some stuff. You know nothing. Cry less.

DO YOU KNOW how arena works? Most people don't take their top spot until right before payout. So they're missing crystals.

Well, someone who was in those ranks already will have got the crystals.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Same here in Brazil not working :(
  • Options
    ugh these merged threads are so annoying, so hard to keep track as it keeps changing
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Comment Removed.
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    Tried logging off my I phone and game center still not able to get in. Is anyone else having this problem?its been going on for an hour.
  • Options
    Gordyt77 wrote: »
    Arrrghhhh the wife is now telling me about her nail appointment..come on peeps..please any info on issue will be nice

Lol
  • Options
    I just beat Yoda to get him and the game crashed before I could cash in...
  • Options
    The comments in this mega thread are even better than when mods first came out.
  • Options
    Tulkas wrote: »
    So many complaints. The game is down, yes. But this excuse of oh I'm losing arena ranking and payouts. If no one can log on then no one can bump you. Just be patient. The devs will comp us some stuff. You know nothing. Cry less.
    thank you! Someone with some sense

This discussion has been closed.