***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• I hope that we will receive compensation for lost energy
  • Vader shards please
  • hey, at least there is a server maintenance message now. progress..
  • I Love how the conversation is slowly moving on the kessel run.

So : in your opinion, Leia and Jabba. What happened with that ?
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Lync wrote: »
    Give it 10 more minutes, if it's not back up.... I'm calling Lucas!

@Lync : you signed up here just to spam this topic? lol
    Do or do not...
  • Hope it's an update with the new raids
  • Getting the issue also.
  • Now getting a server maintenance message. Anyone else getting this?
  • Dang.....just when I was going into the Grand Master event to try to promote Yoda to 7 stars. Phooey!
  • Calcutta72 wrote: »
    Hope it's an update with the new raids

Unless it's raids that players under Level 40 can complete.. seeing as I'm level 37 only, didn't realise the significance of the Arena until too late. So I'm only around 2000th and struggling to move forwards with is all. No way to start over either, so going to work hard to rank up, and happy that at least I found a good Guild.
  • Don't hit the "View Additional Information" button, it just links you to this thread
  • Working on it hopefully they fix it soon
  • Lync wrote: »

Yeah, you're right.. I should go find something better to do with my time....
  • Don't hit the "View Additional Information" button, it just links you to this thread

That button's broken for me too. Just says "processing request" and doesn't take me anywhere. Everything's broken.
  • Come on @EA_Jesse at least give us an an update what is going on
  • I know I'm already adding to a worthless pile of posts here, but seriously... who are these people that see 40+ pages of the same complaint and feel like they need to get "their" issue addressed... lmao.
  • Calcutta72 wrote: »
    Hope it's an update with the new raids

no update 100% they are just rebooting the servers...
  • Ummm would just like to point out that this is pretty friking stupid.

Not constructive at all I realize, but it's all I got.
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Would be nice to actually know what the problem is.. But has nothing to do with new raids
  • Winsky1138 wrote: »
    Ing256 wrote: »
    DiastJokin wrote: »
    Zuriel wrote: »
    DiastJokin wrote: »
    Right.... if this is not fixed in the next 12 parsecs, then I demand compensation. A Corellian YT-1300f Cruiser will suffice.... for a start!
    A parsec is a measurement of distance!

If Han says a parsec is a unit of time, then a parsec is a unit if time. Discussion over. End of...

Han made the Kessel route in less than 12 parsecs, meaning he did it with a short trip (maybe more dangerous? maybe unknown to others? who knows?)

@Ing256 Oh, we know ...
    The Kessel Run was in fact a smuggling route that skirted the Maw black hole cluster. If one were to go fast enough, one could fly closer to the cluster without getting captured by the massive Maw gravity field, not only making the route shorter, but more smuggler-friendly because nobody could follow you so close to the Maw. So boasting about how fast his ship was by referring to the distance of the run makes sense. (Note: this was all made up after the film as an attempt to fix Lucas' censored error.)latest?cb=20090818201901

If memory serves; the reason why the Millenium Falcon was so 'fast' was due to it's navigation system. The fact that it could make the Kessel Run in a shorter 'distance' as opposed to 'time'.

@Winsky1138 Nav could be part of it, but the 0.5 past light speed definitely would have helped him skim closer to the Maw than slower ships. Han was quite the daredevil.
  • Can we at least get an update?
  • Just stuck on the 1st boot page that shows the 10 iconic characters.
    Lync wrote: »

Yeah, you're right.. I should go find something better to do with my time....

Maybe play galaxy of heroes?

Muhahaha
  • Bump
  • Guys, guys! Have you noticed? The servers are down! Just in case you didn't notice!
  • I don't know where my comment went?? I have been trying to log in from 1300 on. I tried for 2 hours and was unable to log in and collect my energy and cantina energy. I'm hoping those of us who missed the energy will at least get that credited back to us. I'm also hoping the issue will be fixed with enough time for activities to get finished. This game used to be enjoyable for me but now it's a chore. Its gotten progressively worse with each update. I don't even really want to play anymore, but I run a guild and don't want to let my guild mates down. :neutral:
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD

Lucas will say he never play this game...
  • Hey all I'm having log on problems. Is anyone else? (Kidding, im kidding)
  • In related news, I'm actually getting some stuff done at work.
  • markusfive wrote: »
    Bump

Seriously? People are posting every 15 seconds...

This discussion has been closed.