Cad Bane and useless shards

Alexnomnom
16 posts Member
edited December 2015
Really tired of cad bane! opened plenty of packs. now my cad bane is 7* with more than 100 shards. What should I do with these? EA could create a shard exchange system or find a way to make these once valuable shards useful

Replies

• This
  • But that would disincentivise the big spenders from buying more packs if they were too useful.
  • Not really. At least you know you're not wasting anything since the extra shards are not just sitting there being useless.
  • I posted the same thing in the bug/defect thread. I have about 165 extra Cad shards. The last chromium pack I opened gave me two Cads which converted to 25 shards each plus a shard pack of 15. 65 Cad shards in one pack! What didn't drop were the 10 Ben Kenobi shards I need to unlock him.....
  • YourMother wrote: »
    What didn't drop were the 10 Ben Kenobi shards I need to unlock him.....
    Its like the game knows you need them & wants you to keep buying packs. Lol.
  • That is why I have buying packs as one of my last priorities. When they had the specials with guaranteed pulls perhaps but no way I could knowing what happened to YourMother and this isn't new news regarding pulling shards in general.....